PDA

View Full Version : C552 Colour Alignment Problem

Custom Search

cayyell
10-05-2017, 04:21 AM
Please refer to the attachments.

Notice the top part of the print, all the colour alignment is off. but the bottom part is somewhat aligned.

The problem did occur few days back. I have cleaned the IDC sensors, initialize and stabilize the problem seems go away. But now it come back. Any idea would be helpful. At this moment i can only suspect the laser unit.

habik
10-05-2017, 07:27 AM
What is the life of your drums like? Specially the cyan?
Transfer belt looks suspicious.

Matthew1876
10-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Check cyan iu

printerguy77
10-05-2017, 12:13 PM
on the sample which is the direction of paper feed?

definately a cyan issue with either developer or drum. start there. have had issues with ITB also where the customer does not change waste toner box but tries to empty it and the waste toner backs up in cleaner assy causing the itb to not turn at proper speed.

nassor
10-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Please refer to the attachments.

Notice the top part of the print, all the colour alignment is off. but the bottom part is somewhat aligned.

The problem did occur few days back. I have cleaned the IDC sensors, initialize and stabilize the problem seems go away. But now it come back. Any idea would be helpful. At this moment i can only suspect the laser unit.
Try to disconnect and connect again the laser belt

darry1322
10-05-2017, 02:22 PM
If your alignment is off from front to rear of the machine it's possibly due to the LSU driver board. Replace the board and it should clear.

mo0651
10-05-2017, 02:53 PM
WOW!!!! Let's just jump to the Hard Stuff!!! Guessing Laser or PH unit and I see nothing on What steps have been taken except gradation and stabilizer. How about consumable life?
Transfer belt clicks? Transfer Roller clicks? New or chipped IU's.
Single copy out or on Multiple copies?
Love to help! Love MORE info much more!!:cool:

Custom Search