PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bizhub 222 dupex to duplex not available

Custom Search

johva
10-09-2017, 04:52 PM
I'm working on a Konica Minolta bizhub 222. On the Simplex/Duplex application screen, Original Side reads single sided - double sided, Copy Side reads single sided, double sided is MISSING. Any thoughts, please let me know. Thank you, johva.

Phil B.
10-09-2017, 05:51 PM
I'm working on a Konica Minolta bizhub 222. On the Simplex/Duplex application screen, Original Side reads single sided - double sided, Copy Side reads single sided, double sided is MISSING. Any thoughts, please let me know. Thank you, johva.

have you tried printing 2-2? have you checked it in service mode? maybe the duplexer is having issues?
or maybe that option was removed from the op panel.

907tec
10-09-2017, 07:20 PM
Pretty sure this will happen if you forget to plug in the switchback assembly / duplex gate solenoid above the fuser. Take a look at those two connectors to make sure they are plugged in nicely.

johva
10-09-2017, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, the duplex was unplugged. Plugged it back in and it came up. Unfortunately someone unplugged it because of jamming issues in the duplex unit. We spun our wheels the last day or two. Thanks for your input. Johva.

johva
10-09-2017, 08:15 PM
Thanks for your quick reply, Solved, someone unplugged the duplex. johva

907tec
10-09-2017, 08:23 PM
If it's still jamming in that area, make sure to check the return spring on the paper exit sensor. Little sensor in middle of paper path, located just above fuser. A lot of people like to savagely pull out jams (in the wrong direction), causing the return-spring to get knocked out of position or stretched.

johva
10-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the heads up. We'll check that out. johva

copier addict
10-10-2017, 01:45 PM
Almost all duplex jams on these machines, in my experience, have been caused by bad clutches. Just replace the clutches and that should solve the issue.

Custom Search