PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous After 15 Years I'm Looking for a Manual

Custom Search

MFPs R Now PCs
10-10-2017, 09:35 PM
Hello,
Well after being in the copier industry for over 15 years now where I have even expanded the company into I.T. and telecommunications.

I have posted here over the years and tried to answer questions too. I THANK YOU KIND PEOPLE for all of your help.

I have always tried my manufactures first and vendors second when it comes to manuals. We do understand that it is expected to cost money. Could you gentlemen and ladies please direct me to reliable sources for manuals of multiple manufactures? I have exhausted all other resources before asking here. Also, I believe that there is someone always posting here about manuals but I cannot find that particular person at the moment.

Thank you in advance!

venluckey
10-12-2017, 02:32 AM
Maybe try here,

Service manual Parts Repair manual download (https://printcopy.info/?l=en&mod=docs)

copyman
10-12-2017, 03:25 AM
If only Paul was here..... God rest his soul. That dude had every manual imaginable. Was here and other forums for many years. Passed away a few years back.

A lot of people disliked him selling manuals but if you don't have the internet skills to find the manual on your own then he offered a good service at a fair price.

Usually if you post here someone should be able to help. I have Kon/Min manuals

Phil B.
10-12-2017, 02:51 PM
what manuals are you looking for?

MFPs R Now PCs
10-12-2017, 04:42 PM
If only Paul was here..... God rest his soul. That dude had every manual imaginable. Was here and other forums for many years. Passed away a few years back.

A lot of people disliked him selling manuals but if you don't have the internet skills to find the manual on your own then he offered a good service at a fair price.

Usually if you post here someone should be able to help. I have Kon/Min manuals

I believe I remember Paul being the name of the person I was thinking of. I am sorry to hear he is no longer with us. RIP Paul.

Custom Search