PDA

View Full Version : C 6501 0101 error

Custom Search

selmila
10-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Hi all.
I am unable to recover 0101 error code in the machine, the machine condition is when I give a print the engine starts it gives a dragging noise while picking up the paper. Any suggestions.

laitang
10-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Check Paper feed motor (M41)

Phil B.
10-11-2017, 02:56 PM
Hi all.
I am unable to recover 0101 error code in the machine, the machine condition is when I give a print the engine starts it gives a dragging noise while picking up the paper. Any suggestions.

what have you done to the machine? I'd have you check for paper not near a sensor? Cleaned the printer along with feed roller?

more info needed.

selmila
10-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Check Paper feed motor (M41)

I have replaced the motor and drive assembly but still did not recover the problem.

selmila
10-11-2017, 04:50 PM
what have you done to the machine? I'd have you check for paper not near a sensor? Cleaned the printer along with feed roller?

more info needed.
Hi phil.
The error occurred by it self and i have also checked the feed roller.it looks good. I have replaced drive moter and the assembly.

Phil B.
10-11-2017, 05:08 PM
Hi phil.
The error occurred by it self and i have also checked the feed roller.it looks good. I have replaced drive moter and the assembly.

if it comes from on power on you could have a sensor stuck.. make sure all sensor are clean and move freely

selmila
10-11-2017, 05:15 PM
if it comes from on power on you could have a sensor stuck.. make sure all sensor are clean and move freely

It is clear path and sensor..the machine sounds like it is dragging like over loaded and slows down while pulling the paper from the bypass / tray

venluckey
10-12-2017, 01:42 AM
Quoted from this thread:
C-6501 (c-0101) (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/62762-c-6501-c-0101-a.html)

"1. When the sub power switch (SW2) is ON, no response is received from the Printer Control Board (PRCB) within the specified time because ICP23 on PRCB is OPEN.
Check for any pinched, shorted or cut wires. Check installation of transfer units. Replace the failed DRPS and PRCB.
Note: If unable to locate ICP23, it can be found in the lower left section of the PRCB near connector CN301.

2. Transfer drive motor M18 has failed, connector was not seated properly, or connector and/or wiring from PRCB to motor has been damaged.
Check connections and wiring from PRCB to M18. Replace the PRCB and also M18 if necessary."

By Nelo (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/nelo.html)

Its an older post, don't know if that helps.

selmila
10-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Quoted from this thread:
C-6501 (c-0101) (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/62762-c-6501-c-0101-a.html)

"1. When the sub power switch (SW2) is ON, no response is received from the Printer Control Board (PRCB) within the specified time because ICP23 on PRCB is OPEN.
Check for any pinched, shorted or cut wires. Check installation of transfer units. Replace the failed DRPS and PRCB.
Note: If unable to locate ICP23, it can be found in the lower left section of the PRCB near connector CN301.

2. Transfer drive motor M18 has failed, connector was not seated properly, or connector and/or wiring from PRCB to motor has been damaged.
Check connections and wiring from PRCB to M18. Replace the PRCB and also M18 if necessary."

By Nelo (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/nelo.html)

Its an older post, don't know if that helps.
Thanks venluckey.
I'll check on .

tulintron
07-26-2019, 09:51 PM
Hi all.
I am unable to recover 0101 error code in the machine, the machine condition is when I give a print the engine starts it gives a dragging noise while picking up the paper. Any suggestions.Apologies to everyone for resurrecting a topic, but I'm having the same problem on a C7000.

J-9401, CO101. Motor dragging when loading paper or turning paper in duplex.

At times, it works normally. In others, it presents the problem.

changed parts
PRCB, Paper Feed Motor (M41), ADU Clutches, Duplex.

Firmware Updates. V40.

Please, any help is welcome. Thank you

Custom Search