PDA

View Full Version : BH-363 mono, weird

Custom Search

Hansoon
10-12-2017, 04:49 PM
Machine has 320K on the clock and a new rebuild Image Unit. Occasionally but not always there's a smudge on the leading edge of the print. See attachment. Smudge looks blue but is originally black ofcourse since this is a mono machine.

Ever seen this? Any ideas?

Hans

Synthohol
10-12-2017, 05:20 PM
dirty fuser entrance plate?
was the waste toner collection area on top of the IU vacummed out properly and all the augers move freely?

copier addict
10-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Did you install new DS rollers?

copier tech
10-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Well as the quality issue is blue is this because you scanned the sample in colour? I would suspect it is coming from the customers headed paper etc, is their logo Blue by any chance?

907tec
10-13-2017, 09:45 PM
Have you already tried a different IU, just to confirm there's nothing funny going on with the rebuilt one?

copyman
10-13-2017, 10:42 PM
Hans,

I have never seen this on that model but has to be something with the IU or something really uncommon. Like the other poster suggested try swapping the whole IU.

copier addict: funny you asked Hans if he changed the collar, he is the inventor of the collars with the bearing inside so I think he replaced the collar(s) :cool:

copier addict
10-14-2017, 04:05 AM
Hans,

I have never seen this on that model but has to be something with the IU or something really uncommon. Like the other poster suggested try swapping the whole IU.

copier addict: funny you asked Hans if he changed the collar, he is the inventor of the collars with the bearing inside so I think he replaced the collar(s) :cool:

I know, I was trying to be ironic. Lol

allan
10-14-2017, 09:24 PM
really dumb question because it makes me doubtful not being in front of one of these machines. But how is that the leading edge if that end comes out of the machine last? Or does the pages on this machine come out upside down?

copyman
10-14-2017, 09:47 PM
pages come out face down

allan
10-14-2017, 09:53 PM
Yes true. Meaning that the letter head would be to the front of the machine.

Custom Search