PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250

Custom Search

joetennisjoe
08-30-2008, 05:40 AM
Does anybody have the procedure step for drum, starter, and resetting the drum count on this copier?

redime
08-30-2008, 04:24 PM
Does anybody have the procedure step for drum, starter, and resetting the drum count on this copier?

Go into Tech Rep mode

Counter

Special Parts Counter

Clear Drum / Developer

Power Off

Replace Drum and Developer

Power back on

Go back into Tech Rep mode

Functions

F8

Drum and DV must both be replaced at the same time. If you go into SW Switches, and do switch 418 and change the HEX number to 50 you can turn off the "PC Drum" message. :cool:

ni311
08-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Is it possible to eliminate the drum message for DI2510 using the softswitch?

redime
08-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Is it possible to eliminate the drum message for DI2510 using the softswitch?

Should be the same, but double check before you do it ... remember what your old HEX number is. You can do it with the binary as well, but its much easier to remember the HEX number as 50. I cant recall what it starts out as - out of the box, I want to say 55 or 58 or something.

ni311
08-31-2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks a lot, I'll give it a try next week and let you know.

needlesgxe
09-01-2008, 03:42 AM
Thanks a lot, I'll give it a try next week and let you know.

dont for get to reset ur PCU (Drum) life counter

redime
09-01-2008, 02:35 PM
dont for get to reset ur PCU (Drum) life counter
Dont ever just reset your drum life counter, you will end up with error codes. Drum and DV need to be done at the same time. If someone scratches a drum, with new DV.... just pop the new drum on WITHOUT resetting the count.

I just changed a drum on a 350 that went 203% of life, drum units last a long time so long as they are cared for.

Also, when changing DV - its important on the DV unit you will see two screws holding down a metal plate, it will have mylars on it that attatch it to the drum. Take these screws out and very carefully set the metal plate out of the way. basically, flip it over and it should rest nicely just past the Mag Roller -- you will expose old developer. You will want to vac this out as well when doing a DV change, NOT just whats accessible from removing the plastic cover. This will help ensure you get good quality for a longer period - as you now have all new DV in there, it will also prevent problems down the road with the DV unit binding up because you just dumped a whole bag of DV into a DV unit with 1/3 of the DV still in there - its too much.

facatoros
09-01-2008, 08:53 PM
2510 larda drum kiti dışardayken o ayarları sıfırlayacaksın.

Custom Search