PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C2101 in Bizhub 601

Custom Search

KamDer
10-13-2017, 06:44 AM
I can not turn off the crown cleaning through 10.12.4 DipSW setting?

allan
10-14-2017, 09:09 PM
Don't turn it off fix the wire cleaner problem. Even if you switch it off it needs to detect that it is parked. I think it uses current sensing, the motor needs to be plugged in.

Been a while since i worked on one of those so i could be miles off.

r4roty
10-22-2017, 03:47 PM
I can not turn off the crown cleaning through 10.12.4 DipSW setting?The actuator carrier of the charger cleaner for K imaging unit which is a plastic worm gear shaft that slides to and fro the front and rear cleaner position sensors could be broken. If confirmed broken, replace the charger unit with a good one provided you can undertake this fix by yourself otherwise replace the K imaging unit . If not broken , Call service mode to the screen and select state confirmation , actuate the charger cleaner sensors by blocking them manually, they should toggle from 0 to 1 if not replace the cleaner motor sensors .I resolved this same issue on a c552 4 weeks ago . Good luck

Woxner
10-23-2017, 12:54 AM
dip sw 2-4 and dip sw 3- 3 need to be change to turn off charge cleaner. transfer is a different switch. most of the time the just get dirty and dont slide good. once in a blue moon the motor goes bad

Custom Search