PDA

View Full Version : C350 impossible to reset

Custom Search

ni311
08-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Hello guys,

I cannot reset a belt and fusing unit from a C350 machine. First, I tried with several fuses between 50 to 80 mA, after this I tried with a Konica Minolta transfer kit and fusing unit. The result is the same, call your tech rep.....
First I was thinking on a bad contact, but it seems strange to have the same problem with both units. Now I'm thinking on a board malfunction.
Was anyone in the same situation?

Thanks in advanced for your answers.

strider5555
08-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Are you getting a "Malfuction Detected" C-xxxx code? If so, you will have to first reset the error code, at which point the machine will go through its stabilization process and eventually reset the counts of these units.

ni311
08-31-2008, 07:52 AM
Nope, no malfunction codes. Just " you need to replace... call your tech rep..."
I tried to reset the machine with no improvement.

redime
08-31-2008, 03:10 PM
Nope, no malfunction codes. Just " you need to replace... call your tech rep..."
I tried to reset the machine with no improvement.
Have you gone into tech rep, counter and cleared your fuser count? :rolleyes:

ni311
08-31-2008, 06:11 PM
You cannot clear the fuser and transfer belt counter. You can clear the counter for transfer roller and ozone filter, from what I know, but this doesn't help.

JSC
08-31-2008, 07:34 PM
I have never had a problem fusing transfer belts or fsr units, but i have had a very similer fault when trying to reset image units on C350's, after chipping the units would not reset and the life counter stayed the same, the only way around it was to 'pull' the power cord from the rear of the copier while the power was still on then switch off the copier plug the power cord back in and power up the copier..................might be worth a try?

Haroldbfix
09-02-2008, 03:51 AM
Hello guys,

I cannot reset a belt and fusing unit from a C350 machine. First, I tried with several fuses between 50 to 80 mA, after this I tried with a Konica Minolta transfer kit and fusing unit. The result is the same, call your tech rep.....
First I was thinking on a bad contact, but it seems strange to have the same problem with both units. Now I'm thinking on a board malfunction.
Was anyone in the same situation?

Thanks in advanced for your answers.
Any updates on this issue?

ni311
09-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Turned out to be the PWB-MC. After replacing it, it worked just fine.

Haroldbfix
09-08-2008, 03:54 AM
Turned out to be the PWB-MC. After replacing it, it worked just fine.

Thanks for the feedback, I keep that tip in mind.

RockETop
09-08-2008, 08:46 PM
P-XX codes will prevent IU's and such front resetting too.

Custom Search