PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C224e Can't Acsess User Seeting Menu

Custom Search

gavrielx
10-16-2017, 07:21 AM
Hi all,
Does anyone Know how to disable the Administartor password Request when i enter to User Setting menu?

copier tech
10-16-2017, 07:31 AM
From the service mode enhanced security menu.

gavrielx
10-16-2017, 08:30 AM
From the service mode enhanced security menu.
Could you please elaborate more details i can't found any option to disable the password administartor ,
if i compare to another mechine i can't see Differences in the enhanced security (Turn off).

EarthKmTech
10-17-2017, 09:22 AM
Hi all,
Does anyone Know how to disable the Administartor password Request when i enter to User Setting menu?

theres a dipsw setting for it and also disabling changing of paper types in trays - we use them for copier kiosks in a chain store we look after.

print off the management list from a working normal machine and take it with you and set the other one the same, i cant remember the values off the top of my head.

gavrielx
10-18-2017, 12:38 PM
theres a dipsw setting for it and also disabling changing of paper types in trays - we use them for copier kiosks in a chain store we look after.

print off the management list from a working normal machine and take it with you and set the other one the same, i cant remember the values off the top of my head.
Tanks it's work!
i just change dipSW 71 from 01 to 00 HEX CODE

copier tech
10-18-2017, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the info, you can only change the admin password in enhanced security not disable it.

Custom Search