PDA

View Full Version : biz C253

Custom Search

JSC
09-01-2008, 04:57 PM
Has anyone else noticed that all the lattest C253/353 machines, the colour registration are all out of spec, C. M. Y. should all be + or - 4 but i have see them as high as +74. I know it is an easy adjustment to correct, but still why should we have to be doing it on brand new machines.:mad:

facatoros
09-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Has anyone else noticed that all the lattest C253/353 machines, the colour registration are all out of spec, C. M. Y. should all be + or - 4 but i have see them as high as +74. I know it is an easy adjustment to correct, but still why should we have to be doing it on brand new machines.:mad:
kardeş ingilizce bilmiyorum ama sen ilk öncelikle stabilizer reset yapıp daha sonra bakcaksın lazer ayarına bunuda servis modundan ımagıng adjustdan stabilizer madundan yapacaksın daha sonra drumların altındaki lazer ayarını yapacan yardımcı olduysam sevindim

JSC
09-01-2008, 10:21 PM
kardeş ingilizce bilmiyorum ama sen ilk öncelikle stabilizer reset yapıp daha sonra bakcaksın lazer ayarına bunuda servis modundan ımagıng adjustdan stabilizer madundan yapacaksın daha sonra drumların altındaki lazer ayarını yapacan yardımcı olduysam sevindim

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

redime
09-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Actually, setup spec on those is to be within +/- 100 ... before leaving the shop we like our machines to be +/- 10 ... unless its end of the month, then its set em up, get it within 50 and wrap it and send it out the door.

JSC
09-02-2008, 11:04 AM
Actually, setup spec on those is to be within +/- 100 ... before leaving the shop we like our machines to be +/- 10 ... unless its end of the month, then its set em up, get it within 50 and wrap it and send it out the door.

Not sure we are talking about the same thing, colour reg should be +/- 4

check the pdf.

redime
09-02-2008, 11:48 AM
Not sure we are talking about the same thing, colour reg should be +/- 4

check the pdf.
Yeah im thinking gradation not PH - guess i read it all too quick, my mistake

JSC
09-02-2008, 11:53 AM
Yeah im thinking gradation not PH - guess i read it all too quick, my mistake

No problem mate, I would be intrested to know what the Colour reg is like on the next one you set up though.

Custom Search