PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub Pro 1050 - Light copy after replace developer

Custom Search

mdtrinh
10-25-2017, 01:44 AM
Due toner leak on separation charger, I then replace developer, reset developer PM counter, but copy came out not dark as previously.
Replace charger wires (2), grid, separation charge wires (3), drum, reset drum PM counter, but copy not improve, stay the same after 80k prints.
Try to adjust charge HV, bias HV, auto drum percu., auto density, etc, but no affect at all.
Please help.

mircea
10-31-2017, 08:50 AM
Due toner leak on separation charger, I then replace developer, reset developer PM counter, but copy came out not dark as previously.
Replace charger wires (2), grid, separation charge wires (3), drum, reset drum PM counter, but copy not improve, stay the same after 80k prints.
Try to adjust charge HV, bias HV, auto drum percu., auto density, etc, but no affect at all.
Please help.

did you try to manually adjust those values? dont do the auto adjustments.. try to enter the values manually and check if anything changes.
For me it looks like a biass problem. you can open the dev unit and clean all the contacts but it will be hard w/o taking out the developer and puting it back... but if you take it out you should make sure you put it in a safe place to avoid puting it back inside the unit with dust or other residues..

best of luck

Custom Search