Custom Search

musthafavi
10-28-2017, 06:27 AM
How to enter into Konica Minolta C654e Service mode

I tried with stop00stop01 without success

habik
10-28-2017, 08:40 AM
How to enter into Konica Minolta C654e Service mode

I tried with stop00stop01 without successYou've missed the counter.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

musthafavi
10-28-2017, 09:32 AM
You've missed the counter.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your reply, I tried from counter only without success, please see the attached snap

emujo2
10-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Since the service mode key sequence can't be modified, and assuming you are entering it correctly you may have a job (print/fax ect) stuck in the queue. This will prevent SM entry. If you have a fax on this machine, try a fax file format to delete any corrupt fax jobs even is you do not see anything pending in the pending logs. I think you may also be able to get into SM with a trouble reset. Emujo

musthafavi
10-30-2017, 05:24 AM
Since the service mode key sequence can't be modified, and assuming you are entering it correctly you may have a job (print/fax ect) stuck in the queue. This will prevent SM entry. If you have a fax on this machine, try a fax file format to delete any corrupt fax jobs even is you do not see anything pending in the pending logs. I think you may also be able to get into SM with a trouble reset. Emujo

I have restarted machine and disconnected from network, but still unable to access service mode

blackcat4866
10-31-2017, 01:33 AM
I just had one today that double-beeps when pressing the Stop 00 Stop 01, and did not go into service mode. I tried a trouble reset, but no improvement. Then I disconnected the network cable. I still got the double-beep, but it went into service mode. I was getting a steady stream of print jobs hitting the printer. I think that's why it wouldn't go, for me. =^..^=

EarthKmTech
10-31-2017, 09:03 AM
I have this problem at times, its a bug with the firmware around these days.

you can do it 100 times and not get in, sometimes it will work after 3 attempts. No jobs or anything will be blocking it. What works most of the time for me is opening the front door and while its open trying again. Yesterday I had a machine that even this did not work nor did a restart. Printed off the meter reading then tried again and it worked. That was an 8 series with function version 4 firmware.

musthafavi
10-31-2017, 09:14 AM
I have this problem at times, its a bug with the firmware around these days.

you can do it 100 times and not get in, sometimes it will work after 3 attempts. No jobs or anything will be blocking it. What works most of the time for me is opening the front door and while its open trying again. Yesterday I had a machine that even this did not work nor did a restart. Printed off the meter reading then tried again and it worked. That was an 8 series with function version 4 firmware.

Thanks for your support, after three attempts I am able to enter into service mode

Custom Search