PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous M4080FX runs Slow to Copy or Fax

Custom Search

KirkG
10-30-2017, 02:59 PM
I have a customer with a M4080FX that is only a Copier & Fax. Twice now over the last several months the machine will almost freeze up. It will take at least a minute to process the originals thru the ADF whether you are copying or faxing. Then during copying, the documents printed will take several minutes to start printing after the originals are fed. I have updated the f/w and even replaced the main board. I have also experienced this same issue on another M4080FX that is used as a Copier only.Any suggestions??

Phil B.
10-30-2017, 09:40 PM
I have a customer with a M4080FX that is only a Copier & Fax. Twice now over the last several months the machine will almost freeze up. It will take at least a minute to process the originals thru the ADF whether you are copying or faxing. Then during copying, the documents printed will take several minutes to start printing after the originals are fed. I have updated the f/w and even replaced the main board. I have also experienced this same issue on another M4080FX that is used as a Copier only.Any suggestions??

shoot it.. no big loss.. it's a Sharp!

KirkG
10-31-2017, 02:49 PM
It's a Samsung. Btw.

Phil B.
10-31-2017, 02:56 PM
It's a Samsung. Btw.

well SH!T that makes it even worse IMHO

Custom Search