PDA

View Full Version : Jamming J-3204 while printing on duplex (BH C8000)

Custom Search

stuckmx
11-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Hi
I cant get past this jam J-3204 while printing on duplex
Printing on simplex works fine just not on duplex

Paper always stuck on the same place (as you can see in the image which is a printed counter)
Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

mircea
11-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Hi

Paper always stuck on the same place (as you can see in the image which is a printed counter)

Try to clean the one way gears from fuser.
Also there are some clutches down below the fusing unit. clean those too.
this should solve your problem.

stuckmx
11-08-2017, 03:11 AM

bro do u happen to know the names?
or by the way how to test the clutches? can they be tested with I/O? do they pshically move?

now it get stuck at ef-101 (j-3204, ef-101 its where the sheet gets stuck, simplex, in duplex mode it gets stuck past the fusing exit and enters vertically adu but never enters adu tray below)

thanks a lot for your help

DirectConcept
09-13-2019, 10:43 AM

We are experiencing same jams. Can help with the part number of these gears? Thank you

stuckmx
09-13-2019, 11:43 AM
We are experiencing same jams. Can help with the part number of these gears? Thank you

send me a pm with ur email
Will send you c8000 part list

DirectConcept
09-13-2019, 12:21 PM
send me a pm with ur email
Will send you c8000 part list

I just the you a pm with my email.

Thank you

Rohullah
09-13-2019, 12:44 PM
Once i had same problem. fuser paper exit sensor was damaged, also if you have finisher, remove finisher and see to top 3 fans, are they working while printing doublex.also print a white background, also jam or not.

DirectConcept
09-13-2019, 07:26 PM
Once i had same problem. fuser paper exit sensor was damaged, also if you have finisher, remove finisher and see to top 3 fans, are they working while printing doublex.also print a white background, also jam or not.

Thank you Rohullah,

We have checked all is working fine.
Another observation is that, even when we print simplex blank sheet, it still jams with a fold and gives the jam code j-3204.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you

Walterj
09-17-2019, 09:17 AM
Hi

Good day
Dear
I hope this contribution helps
Set software dipswitch 4-0 to 0 (OFF).

Regards

sendpiks
10-13-2022, 07:42 AM
errors j-3102, j-3201 and 3204 is all the same and problem is in FUSING BELT UNIT LOWER. Replacing unit to a NEW will solve problems. I checked this at least twice on my machines and solutions really work instead of changing motors, gears or sensors.
I think that problems in bearings on shafts inside this unit that clogged with toner and dust and rotation speed for main heating roller and lower heating film is little different that produce errors.

From my experience max lifetime of heating unit lw is about 800K clicks so after 2-3 replacement of film you need to buy new unit.

Custom Search