PDA

View Full Version : How Russia hacked the Democrats email

Custom Search

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

SalesServiceGuy
11-04-2017, 03:01 PM
What really happened and well worth reading.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/03/inside-story-how-russians-hacked-the-democrats-emails.html

"Even if Russian interference made only a marginal difference," Clinton told an audience at a recent speech at Stanford University, "this election was won at the margins, in the Electoral College."

skynet
11-06-2017, 05:56 PM
From a foreigners point of view can't the Democrats just accept that the other party won, I didn't see the British complain about foreign interference when Brexit didn't go the way some politicians would have liked.

jimmcgee
11-06-2017, 06:59 PM
I suppose it's a matter of whether you value democracy or not. Here in Australia our democracy is under threat from large, corporate, coal/mining interests who "buy" access to government minister with party donations. Several Years back we had to ban Property Developers from donating to political parties because of the favours they were receiving from corrupt politicians. If you want a real democracy, you have to fight for it, it doesn't just happen. The Russian interference in the US elections needs to be investigated, and the perpetrator prosecuted, or next time it gets worse.

Just sayin'....

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 07:13 PM
Julian Assange has said time and time again he has PROOF that the Russians had NOTHING to do with the DNC hacking. IN FACT Seth Rich was the one reported have GIVEN the "hacked emails" to Julian, but no one in our ( US ) government want to talk to him.
Now that Donna Brazille has come out with her book dumping the whole DNC mess onto Killary, I expect the truth to start dribbling out.

907tec
11-06-2017, 07:22 PM
I thought Julian was all about 'transparency'? Why hasn't he just released his 'proof' along with all the other documents he puts up?

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 07:41 PM
I thought Julian was all about 'transparency'? Why hasn't he just released his 'proof' along with all the other documents he puts up?

he's trying to strike a deal with the goobermint to allow him back in the states and not go to jail. thanks obama!

907tec
11-06-2017, 07:43 PM
I don't get it. Does that mean he is incapable of releasing the information while exiled? Or does that mean he is holding the information hostage, to be used as a bargaining chip?

bsm2
11-06-2017, 07:53 PM
Julian Assange has said time and time again he has PROOF that the Russians had NOTHING to do with the DNC hacking. IN FACT Seth Rich was the one reported have GIVEN the "hacked emails" to Julian, but no one in our ( US ) government want to talk to him.
Now that Donna Brazille has come out with her book dumping the whole DNC mess onto Killary, I expect the truth to start dribbling out.

That's TOTAL CRAP 17 US Agencies confirmed IT'S RUSSIA. Every week more News about TRUMP'S Russian deals. STOP watching FOX FAKE NEWS.

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 08:07 PM
That's TOTAL CRAP 17 US Agencies confirmed IT'S RUSSIA. Every week more News about TRUMP'S Russian deals. STOP watching FOX FAKE NEWS.

and you BELIEVE them ... WOW! think about WHO was leading those Agencies!? The democrats!

I DON'T watch FOX! Stop watching and getting your talking points from the biased MSM Mad Cow Maddow is rotting your brain! How come the "liberal" news is correct BUT any conservative news group are fake!? It has been proven that MSNBC and CNN out right LIE about the things they say.

you need to look at Donna B's book... alot is explained there.

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 08:10 PM
I don't get it. Does that mean he is incapable of releasing the information while exiled? Or does that mean he is holding the information hostage, to be used as a bargaining chip?

as a bargaining chip to be allowed back in the USA

907tec
11-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Ah. How noble of him. Willing to withhold evidence of treason/collusion in our government just so he can visit America. Why does he want to be allowed back in the USA, anyways? It's not like he's a citizen. Is he mad about not being able to visit Disneyland?

907tec
11-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Are we pretending Bob Mueller is a Democrat, now?

bsm2
11-06-2017, 08:31 PM
and you BELIEVE them ... WOW! think about WHO was leading those Agencies!? The democrats!

I DON'T watch FOX! Stop watching and getting your talking points from the biased MSM Mad Cow Maddow is rotting your brain! How come the "liberal" news is correct BUT any conservative news group are fake!? It has been proven that MSNBC and CNN out right LIE about the things they say.

you need to look at Donna B's book... alot is explained there.

YES FBI , CIA other intelligence agencies from other countries.
Don't watch FOX than you must not watch ABC,NBC,CBS, MSNBC, CNN or any other real news.
You must still believe Mexico paying for the wall.

Keep believing the Orange KING
HA HA HA PRISON TIME for TRUMP

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Ah. How noble of him. Willing to withhold evidence of treason/collusion in our government just so he can visit America. Why does he want to be allowed back in the USA, anyways? It's not like he's a citizen. Is he mad about not being able to visit Disneyland?..

he has tried MANY times to assist. most times was stonewalled by the obama regime ... then obama tried to have him arrested ....would you wanna play nice then?

907tec
11-06-2017, 09:05 PM
Why wouldn't he post this exonerating information on Wikileaks? Seems like a win-win. He can move out of whatever random embassy he is holed up in, and be vindicated at the same time.

bsm2
11-06-2017, 09:10 PM

Funny now they BLAME Hillary and gave her emails to Russia so she lose the election HA HA HA

You can't fix STUPID

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 09:28 PM

bob muller has been working for hillary for a while... he's the one that helped move the uranium out of the USA into Canada and on to Europe and Russia.

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 09:30 PM

just like John McStain is a repub but been working with Obama Soros and angainst the USA and the military for a while... it's not the little letter (D) or (R) after their name .. you can tell a man by the fruits of his actions.

bsm2
11-06-2017, 09:32 PM
bob muller has been working for hillary for a while... he's the one that helped move the uranium out of the USA into Canada and on to Europe and Russia.

HA HA HA and just take the 3 TRUMP magic beans and plant them for field's of GOLD all TAX FREE.

Phil B.
11-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Funny now they BLAME Hillary and gave her emails to Russia so she lose the election HA HA HA

You can't fix STUPID

her emails weren't given to the Russians .. it was John Podesta who answered a phishing email that got released...

her emails came from the recovered sections of HER ILLEGAL SERVER that got her in trouble.

907tec
11-06-2017, 09:34 PM
Who did he work for before that? Any recollection?

Also..."Hilary's Uranium Deal"...this is the one that was authorized by the CFIUS and the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, right? The same commissions that say if the deal were put on their desk today, it would be approved in similar fashion? The uranium that is not even close to weapons-grade, but is only useful for power generation? That deal?

bsm2
11-06-2017, 09:44 PM
her emails weren't given to the Russians .. it was John Podesta who answered a phishing email that got released...

her emails came from the recovered sections of HER ILLEGAL SERVER that got her in trouble.

Her SERVER was NEVER HACKED according to the FBI the DNC was Hacked long before Podesta got the email bait get you lies straight

copier addict
11-06-2017, 10:51 PM
Who did he work for before that? Any recollection?

Also..."Hilary's Uranium Deal"...this is the one that was authorized by the CFIUS and the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, right? The same commissions that say if the deal were put on their desk today, it would be approved in similar fashion? The uranium that is not even close to weapons-grade, but is only useful for power generation? That deal?

Stop trying to muddy this discussion with facts.

907tec
11-07-2017, 12:48 AM
My apologies, I recognize that was out-of-line. I promise to only reference information gleaned from Facebook memes and AM Radio, as is par for this course.

SalesServiceGuy
11-07-2017, 02:56 AM
The point of this thread, if you read the original link, was to discuss the real world tactics that the Russia used to try and disrupt the US election system by deliberately planting fake news stories and releasing stolen information to create maximum mayhem among US voters.

Arguing about present day American politics will only lead down a rabbit hole that goes around in circles of argument vs counter argument based upon your political beliefs.

The US was attacked by Russian hackers and troll farms during the election. That seems pretty clear. To date, I think Russia has suffered little consequences.

theengel
11-07-2017, 12:56 PM
So releasing information about a candidate is wrong?

Stolen or otherwise, it's information that is important. I really don't care where the information came from. If the head of the state department is doing something illegal, it's something the Americans should know.

I've heard nothing about Russian hackers changing the election in any way.

Do you know what a "troll farm" is and what its purpose is?

Phil B.
11-07-2017, 02:41 PM

you are wrong... it is used to make weapons. funny thing is .. Hillary signed off on the deal..so did holder... and several others in the obama admin. the transfer was supervised by (tada) Muller. then the monies started flowing in to the clinton crime family foundation .. to the tune of 145million! not to mention bill speaking fee to the russians hosted by the bank that oversaw/funded parts of the Uranium One mess, he got $500k ( twice his normal fee)

Phil B.
11-07-2017, 02:46 PM
My apologies, I recognize that was out-of-line. I promise to only reference information gleaned from Facebook memes and AM Radio, as is par for this course.

well that may be where you get your information, I on the other hand read articles from BOTH sides of the isle and am able to form my own conclusions. I have been a researcher for web based patriot radio shows for about the past 8 years, and like I stated before Fox news is not an outlet I use frequently.

Phil B.
11-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Her SERVER was NEVER HACKED according to the FBI the DNC was Hacked long before Podesta got the email bait get you lies straight

what reports did you read. There was a russian and china footprint in her server .... and how do you know the DNC was hacked long before? the dnc didn't allow the FBI to touch their shit.

skynet
11-07-2017, 05:37 PM
Some of the laughable "rock solid" evidence of Russian interference include ip addresses that point to Russian involvement.

copier addict
11-07-2017, 05:55 PM
you are wrong... it is used to make weapons. funny thing is .. Hillary signed off on the deal..so did holder... and several others in the obama admin. the transfer was supervised by (tada) Muller. then the monies started flowing in to the clinton crime family foundation .. to the tune of 145million! not to mention bill speaking fee to the russians hosted by the bank that oversaw/funded parts of the Uranium One mess, he got $500k ( twice his normal fee)

You have your timeline wrong. Everything I have read puts almost all.the donations you are talking about well before any uranium deal.
Plus, Russia has almost three time the uranium reserves as the US, so why is 20% of a third of your own reserves such a big deal. Also, as I understand, uranium can't be exported out of the US.

bsm2
11-07-2017, 09:10 PM
what reports did you read. There was a russian and china footprint in her server .... and how do you know the DNC was hacked long before? the dnc didn't allow the FBI to touch their shit.

Suggest you Google it. You don't believe the sky is blue no point
Follow your Orange King. Just remember all King's FALL.

Reading is required
2016 Election Hacking Fast Facts - CNN (http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/26/us/2016-presidential-campaign-hacking-fast-facts/index.html)

Phil B.
11-07-2017, 09:48 PM
You have your timeline wrong. Everything I have read puts almost all.the donations you are talking about well before any uranium deal.
Plus, Russia has almost three time the uranium reserves as the US, so why is 20% of a third of your own reserves such a big deal. Also, as I understand, uranium can't be exported out of the US.

WaPo Fact Checker Misleads on Uranium One Deal to Protect Clintons - Breitbart (http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/03/wapo-fact-checker-misleads-on-uranium-one-deal-to-protect-clintons/)

the fact it WAS moved from US to Canada. And then the US had to buy BACK radioisotopes for medical purposes.. wonder how many people committed 'suicide' over that mess.. kinda like Seth Rich's ' failed robbery' even tho nothing was taken after he was shot.

The American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2012 - Molybdenum-99 for Medical Imaging - NCBI Bookshelf (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK396175/)

" Also, as I understand, uranium can't be exported out of the US " ahh yes not SUPPOSED to export but Uranium One ( with the help of clinton and the FBI (muller) found a way around that too.

SalesServiceGuy
11-08-2017, 01:44 AM
I never really heard of Troll farms until the aftermath of the 2016 US election. What is sure is that Russian web brigades, linked to the Russian gov't spent large amounts of manpower and resources to influence the outcome of the US election and other elections around the world. The web brigades/ troll farms are still very much active.

"The web brigades (Russian (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_language): Веб-бригады), also known in English media as Russia's troll army, are state-sponsored anonymous Internet political commentators and trolls (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_trolls) linked to the Russian government. Participants report that they are organized into teams and groups of commentators that participate in Russian and international political blogs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_blog) and Internet forums (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forums) using sockpuppets (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)) and large-scale orchestrated trolling and disinformation campaigns to promote pro-Putin (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin) and pro-Russian propaganda. It has also been found that Wikipedia articles were targeted by Russian internet propaganda activities."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

A sockpuppet is an online identity (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_identity) used for purposes of deception. The term, a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sock_puppet), originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an Internet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet) community who spoke to, or about, themselves while pretending to be another person.[ (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)#cite_note-wordspy-1)

theengel
11-08-2017, 12:05 PM
The "Troll Farms" Russia used were not spreading pro anything propaganda. They were using inflammatory language to hype people up and divide them.

They were entirely unnecessary. The US Media machine did that.

Look, for example, at you. Look at how worked up you are over a US election, and you're not even American.

Trump is the first real man elected to US presidency since Reagan. You can whine about it all you want, and you can point to Russians or fraud all you want, but the fact is the Americans wanted him. He's leading us right now because Americans are sick of politicians, and we're sick of being led by wimps. Russia (as well as Canada) can keep posting their hype, but Trump is still president and he's gonna get reelected. You might cause a few hoods to start trouble on universities and create some riots in the over-liberalized cities, but he's not going anywhere. And there's nothing the Russians or Canadians can do about it.

bsm2
11-08-2017, 12:40 PM
The "Troll Farms" Russia used were not spreading pro anything propaganda. They were using inflammatory language to hype people up and divide them.

Look, for example, at you. Look at how worked up you are over a US election, and you're not even American.

Trump is the first real man elected to US presidency since Reagan. You can whine about it all you want, and you can point to Russians or fraud all you want, but the fact is the Americans wanted him. He's leading us right now because Americans are sick of politicians, and we're sick of being led by wimps. Russia (as well as Canada) can keep posting their hype, but Trump is still president and he's gonna get reelected. You might cause a few hoods to start trouble on universities and create some riots in the over-liberalized cities, but he's not going anywhere. And there's nothing the Russians or Canadians can do about it.

HA HA HA HA Prison TIME!
This post is about HOW RUSSIA Hacked EMAIL
Suggest you start your own post on the Putin PUPPET.

copier addict
11-08-2017, 01:09 PM

With an approval rating of 34% and a disapproval rating of 59% re-election is unlikely. Virginia and NJ both dems and midterms coming. Not looking good for Trumpski.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

theengel
11-08-2017, 01:19 PM
Yeah... remember all those predictions about how Hilary was going to CRUSH Trump.

We'll see.

The wrongest media predictions about Donald Trump - The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/09/the-wrongest-media-predictions-about-donald-trump/?utm_term=.3e9636332ed4)

copier addict
11-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Yeah... remember all those predictions about how Hilary was going to CRUSH Trump.

We'll see.

The wrongest media predictions about Donald Trump - The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/09/the-wrongest-media-predictions-about-donald-trump/?utm_term=.3e9636332ed4)

And besides, Andy Dick is more of a "real man" than Trump is. Trump is a child in a big orange body.

theengel
11-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Throw all the insults you want--he's still president and he's fulfilling the American mandate.

... and there's nothing you can do about it.

copier addict
11-08-2017, 02:31 PM
Throw all the insults you want--he's still president and he's fulfilling the American mandate.

He is a big boy, he can take it. However he has really accomplished practically nothing in a full year. Maybe he needs to call Putin for more help. Lol :cool:

bsm2
11-08-2017, 02:44 PM

This post is about Russia and Emails
please start your own post on the Orange King.

Phil B.
11-08-2017, 02:53 PM
And besides, Andy Dick is more of a "real man" than Trump is. Trump is a child in a big orange body.

hahaha yeah right... Andy Dick is just that. IF he had HALF of Trumps brains and Money he still would be nothing.

Aren't you a canook? why care so much about our politics ... worry about your PM.

Phil B.
11-08-2017, 02:56 PM
He is a big boy, he can take it. However he has really accomplished practically nothing in a full year. Maybe he needs to call Putin for more help. Lol :cool:

yeah nothing.. he did everything he could do on his own... and the House has 394 bills sitting on McConnell's desk waiting to go to the floor. The Senate ( mainly dems) have stonewalled the proceedings as much as possible. Obama and Bush had more cabinet appointees approved in 8 months than Trump could get in. But at least Neil G got approved and has been doing a bang up job.

copier addict
11-08-2017, 02:59 PM
hahaha yeah right... Andy Dick is just that. IF he had HALF of Trumps brains and Money he still would be nothing.

Aren't you a canook? why care so much about our politics ... worry about your PM.

I'm not really worried about your politics, but it is fun to watch

bsm2
11-08-2017, 03:13 PM
yeah nothing.. he did everything he could do on his own... and the House has 394 bills sitting on McConnell's desk waiting to go to the floor. The Senate ( mainly dems) have stonewalled the proceedings as much as possible. Obama and Bush had more cabinet appointees approved in 8 months than Trump could get in. But at least Neil G got approved and has been doing a bang up job.

HA HA HA They control House and Senate they could pass ANYTHING but there so F up they can't pass crap.
Neil G was only passed because they changed the rule to 50 votes. Keep dreaming YOU GOT got CONNED.

theengel
11-08-2017, 06:47 PM

Are you kidding me? He's practically erased Obama's work. The only thing left is Obama care--and that's about the only thing he needs cooperation from the other Rep's on. If the senate doesn't get on board, I can guarantee republicans will lose it next year. If they do get on board, we'll see even more republicans in the senate.

bsm2
11-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Here a funny take Yes It was the RUSSIAN'S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dhneCO4YEE

Phil B.
11-09-2017, 02:10 PM
Here a funny take Yes It was the RUSSIAN'S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dhneCO4YEE

of course you use a leftie comedian as proof! ALL the leftists are on board with that... if not then they would be making Hillary and the DNC look bad. Pickup Brazille's book, you might learn a lot about this and much more from the interim DNC head.

Phil B.
11-09-2017, 02:12 PM
Hillary Clinton, DNC - and One Republican - Paid for Russia Dossier: Report - Breitbart (http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/24/hillary-clinton-dnc-one-republican-paid-russia-dossier-report/)

I know you have to read it.. but suck it up buttercup.

I don't post 'videos' or Alex Jones as proof. Only credible news outlets.

Custom Search