PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C-3509 On C6000

Custom Search

MNS
11-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Hey
Please i need Some help. My machine was working well and suddenly i start getting error code on my machine. Error code is C-3509. and printer is not initializing again. What can be cause of this error?
Thanks

MNS
11-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Hey
Please i need Some help. My machine was working well and suddenly i start getting error code on my machine. Error code is C-3509. and printer is not initializing again. What can be cause of this error?
Please Help
Thanks

mircea
11-07-2017, 08:35 AM
Hey
Please Help
Thanks

well that's a fuser error. you will have to unlock it from software sw
03-01 should be on "off"...it is now on "on" so printer will go directly on fuser code everytime you power it on.
Also you should clean the heat sensors from your fuser..and if you find a bad one ..replace it

Good day to you!

Arcadian
08-25-2021, 09:24 PM
well that's a fuser error. you will have to unlock it from software sw
03-01 should be on "off"...it is now on "on" so printer will go directly on fuser code everytime you power it on.
Also you should clean the heat sensors from your fuser..and if you find a bad one ..replace it

Good day to you!

i know thisnis an old thread but which heat sensor change both or just a particular one how can you tell

Phil B.
08-26-2021, 02:42 AM
i know thisnis an old thread but which heat sensor change both or just a particular one how can you tellDon't halfass the job.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Arcadian
09-01-2021, 10:00 PM
Don't halfass the job.

oh thats helpful.

Albonline
09-02-2021, 08:08 PM
oh thats helpful.

I think what Phil meant to say is replace both! but if you want to narrow it down.

go to the code description in the service manual. it should list what sensor was involved with the code.

Phil B.
09-02-2021, 08:48 PM
I think what Phil meant to say is replace both! but if you want to narrow it down.

go to the code description in the service manual. it should list what sensor was involved with the code.That's exactly what I meant. You're in there do the job correctly.

Arcadian
09-03-2021, 05:23 AM
That's exactly what I meant. You're in there do the job correctly.

oh i get it sarcasm ahhhhhhh doh, sorry phil went over my head.

well no worries its wasnt those sensor i have replaced them and still got the same issue.

i will try the torque fixing limiter this coming weekend, thanks everyone

Custom Search