PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Low Memory Error on Printer

Custom Search

chuckles2666
11-08-2017, 08:16 PM
I have a customer who is getting a low memory error on her Copystar CS 3011i MFP. They were originally having this error with a smaller machine. We then upgraded them to a bigger machine that had separate RAM for the FAX, double the RAM for the machine itself, and also an on board SSD. They are constantly scanning, faxing(receiving and sending), and printing. After we upgraded them, they were still having the problem. So we contacted Kyocera and they said to upgrade the firmware, which we then did, and that took care of most of the problems. Then they were getting low memory error on 1 page scans, but nothing else. We are at a standstill, on what could be causing it, and so is Kyocera. I am looking for any help to get my customer taken care of, they have been very understanding so far, but they are starting to get irate. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long winded explanation, but I figured the more information the better.

Thank You Very Much

habik
11-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Have you tried changing IP address?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
11-09-2017, 12:51 AM
Have you initialized the fax? =^..^=

copiertec
11-09-2017, 03:03 AM
have you lowered the scanning to 200 x 200dpi or less and tried changing to black and white instead of auto or color scanning?

Custom Search