PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C3350 with papercut issues

Custom Search

steamerbeach
11-15-2017, 09:49 PM
Good day. Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues. I have a C3350 on papercut which gives through a offline error to papercut in the evenings. Have done the firmware and done settings to the sleep mode. Have also set the notifications for parts off in the web connection. Wondering if its a papercut issue or a setting on the machine issue.

habik
11-15-2017, 09:56 PM
Good day. Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues. I have a C3350 on papercut which gives through a offline error to papercut in the evenings. Have done the firmware and done settings to the sleep mode. Have also set the notifications for parts off in the web connection. Wondering if its a papercut issue or a setting on the machine issue.Weekly timer is set perhaps in Admin mode?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

mo0651
11-15-2017, 10:56 PM
Date and time configured correctly in machine?

steamerbeach
11-15-2017, 11:39 PM
Weekly timer is set perhaps in Admin mode?

will check it out. Thanks

habik
11-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Good day. Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues. I have a C3350 on papercut which gives through a offline error to papercut in the evenings. Have done the firmware and done settings to the sleep mode. Have also set the notifications for parts off in the web connection. Wondering if its a papercut issue or a setting on the machine issue.What firmware is currently on your machine and which open API you use for this Device 3.1 or 4.0?

Custom Search