PDA

View Full Version : J17-06--- 7085

Custom Search

onabike
09-04-2008, 11:15 PM
Have a 7085 that runs fine unless you use the lct. One page feeds flawlessly but multiples stop at two just prior to Reg. Have cleaned reg clutch and bushings, one ways in bypass assem and all clutches and components of lct. Any thoughts. Thanks in advance___

Haroldbfix
09-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Have a 7085 that runs fine unless you use the lct. One page feeds flawlessly but multiples stop at two just prior to Reg. Have cleaned reg clutch and bushings, one ways in bypass assem and all clutches and components of lct. Any thoughts. Thanks in advance___

how many copies on the machine?
How about the loop setting for the LCT. I would start with replacing the clutches.

fishleg
10-07-2009, 10:39 PM
I have a very similar problem feed from any tray causes a jam at the registration roller. Going back to the beast in the morning any other tips besides the clutches

I swapped the duplex and reg clutch round and was still doing the same problem this machine has done a fair few amount of copying so both could be just as bad but cant believe both would go faulty at the same time.

Any other tips that would cause it to jam at registration roller ? If you manually feed when it jams no problem its as if the reg clutch is slipping but as above doubting that a bit so any help be great.

Cheers,
Fishy

mrwho
10-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Are you getting the J17-06 jam code also? If not, what code(s) are you getting?

jeroen2005
10-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Replace the touque limiter,

mabawser
10-08-2009, 04:59 PM
I'd be replacing the clutches,feed rollers and maybe the tourque limiter aswell for the LCT. I'd try the clutches 1st then work your way throught the rest if need be?!

fishleg
10-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Cleaned all the rollers etc and I took the cover off one of the sensors well basically the reg sensor its one of those cats eye sensor on these so easily missed. Don't know how but the wire had became loose wasn't fully connected anyway jammed that sucker back in and we are back in business. Which torq limiter do you mean just for future reference ? cheers.

jeroen2005
10-09-2009, 04:15 PM
This is located on the dfp roller,and prevents dubble feeding.LCT and 1500 tray are the same.

Custom Search