PDA

View Full Version : Print 1st page colour rest grey scale

Custom Search

rrrohan
11-22-2017, 06:01 AM
Is it possible to have a 2 page document. Both pages are colour. Have it only print 1st page in colour and rest in grey scale?

Customer could save thousands in printing but im certain its impossible but wanted to ask here first just in case

blackcat4866
11-22-2017, 11:16 PM
Two thoughts:

1) Print the covers separately and add them later.
2) You don't mention what file format this is coming in as. Can it be edited before printing. Many applications it's fairly easy to change from color to grayscale and save the document.

=^..^=

rrrohan
11-23-2017, 01:01 AM
Is it possible to have a 2 page document. Both pages are colour. Have it only print 1st page in colour and rest in grey scale?

Customer could save thousands in printing but im certain its impossible but wanted to ask here first just in case

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

rrrohan
11-23-2017, 01:03 AM
G
Two thoughts:

1) Print the covers separately and add them later.
2) You don't mention what file format this is coming in as. Can it be edited before printing. Many applications it's fairly easy to change from color to grayscale and save the document.

=^..^=A

rrrohan
11-23-2017, 01:11 AM
Lol my pocket replied sorry.

I will find out doc format. Cheers

allan
11-23-2017, 03:57 AM
ACS could still count the b/w as color due to how and when the transfer belt retracts. Think it needs a consecutive number of pages of a kind before it will.
If it did retract the jobs will be slow due to retraction time. I agree with BC to use post insertion or tray insertion.
If the data is variable then its going to take some editing(even programing) and the added cost of the color counts will be pointless.

Custom Search