PDA

View Full Version : konica 7255

Custom Search

dobantll
09-05-2008, 06:10 AM
Hi!

We seem to have a problem with printing with konica 7255. The problem is that during duplex printing the machine shifts the text towards left on both sides (aŽ 4 mm). We have tried every possible way we could think of to fix the problem but still nothing. Can anyone suggest something tha we could to?
The comapany who maintains our machinery was also clueless!

Haroldbfix
09-08-2008, 04:26 AM
Hi!

We seem to have a problem with printing with konica 7255. The problem is that during duplex printing the machine shifts the text towards left on both sides (aŽ 4 mm). We have tried every possible way we could think of to fix the problem but still nothing. Can anyone suggest something tha we could to?
The comapany who maintains our machinery was also clueless!

This machine has an auto centering feature. There is a CCD that is in the registration unit that probably needs cleaning. I believe that you can turn the feature odd in the 25 mode.

dobantll
09-08-2008, 08:25 AM
This machine has an auto centering feature. There is a CCD that is in the registration unit that probably needs cleaning. I believe that you can turn the feature odd in the 25 mode.

And to enter the 25 mode i have to hold down the 2 and 5 keys and power the machine on? The thing is, i've never used this mode and i saw the machine for the first time just a few weeks ago.

random
09-08-2008, 10:30 AM
If this only happens when printing (i.e the nic page is moved to the left also) your IP needs a patch to fix this.

dobantll
09-08-2008, 10:37 AM
If this only happens when printing (i.e the nic page is moved to the left also) your IP needs a patch to fix this.

This happens only when printing, copier works just fine!

dobantll
09-09-2008, 08:02 AM
NIC page?

Custom Search