PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C360 NVRAM Reset

Custom Search

ATSCopier
12-02-2017, 01:44 AM
I have a bizhub C360 that was previously at a military base. In Page scope under General Settings, User Authentication is set to "ON (External Server)" and cannot be changed. I've tried page scope manager but I still haven't been able to change it. I also tried formatting the hard drive. I want to try NVRAM reset to see if that will help. The file that I'm looking for is A0ED0Y0-F000-GQ7-D1(00).exe I have access to mykonicaminolta.com because we were previously authorized through a NEC certification. However, I can't find that file in the C360 firmware section. Does any one know the place on mykonicaminolta that I can find it or have the file?

Synthohol
12-02-2017, 02:20 AM
one stop product support its in special firmware for the c360.
search filter GQ7-D1

Zesti
12-02-2017, 07:35 AM
I have a bizhub C360 that was previously at a military base. In Page scope under General Settings, User Authentication is set to "ON (External Server)" and cannot be changed. I've tried page scope manager but I still haven't been able to change it. I also tried formatting the hard drive. I want to try NVRAM reset to see if that will help. The file that I'm looking for is A0ED0Y0-F000-GQ7-D1(00).exe I have access to mykonicaminolta.com because we were previously authorized through a NEC certification. However, I can't find that file in the C360 firmware section. Does any one know the place on mykonicaminolta that I can find it or have the file?

Have you tried to disable it in service mode?
Service mode-Billing Setting-Mang. Function choice.

kmcopytech
12-04-2017, 05:01 AM
NVRAM Reset tool for NVRAM (Jig firmware)

ATSCopier
12-04-2017, 06:10 PM
one stop product support its in special firmware for the c360.
search filter GQ7-D1
I found it, thanks for pointing me in the right direction

ATSCopier
12-04-2017, 06:13 PM
Have you tried to disable it in service mode?
Service mode-Billing Setting-Mang. Function choice.
Apparently what ever they installed disabled this choice. NVRAM reset enabled it again. Thanks for reaching out.

ATSCopier
12-04-2017, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure what options they had installed but I was able to resolve the problem with the NVRAM reset. Thanks for all of the input

Custom Search