PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Konica Minolta c353 half dead

Custom Search

lzbtech
12-06-2017, 10:09 PM
I have a c353 that had an FS-609 finisher attached to it when purchased. It was removed for space saving and recently needed to be used again. Machine was powered off and finisher was re-attached. powered the machine on and everything came to life including "ready to copy" but the start button remains amber. 38354Machine will no react to the network or any touchscreen/hard button input. If the main power switch is turned on while the sub power switch is off, nothing happens and you cannot turn the machine on. If the sub power switch is on while you turn on the main switch it will come to life and give "ready to copy" It will beep when the sub power switch is pressed but it does not turn off the screen. While ready the machine will react to paper in the ADF, opening any covers or drawers as normal. I've tried swapping the RAM slots as suggested in other forums. on the control board behind the hard drive module, LED2 is blinking green, all other LED's are steady green. 38353 Sorry for the wall of text as my first post here.

Custom Search