PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c350

Custom Search

Gab
12-07-2017, 04:20 PM
I know , i know it is an old dinosaur but customer make too little copies and he doesn't want to replace it.

a) I want to "Scan to File", to produce a PDF document. Printing on the copier in the LAN works fine. I create a shared folder C:\scans (Windows XP) and through the web interface of the bizhub I adjust to scan to that folder.

But, on scanning, nothing is in the folder and no error message displayed.

Is there something else I should check?
b) also because copy and print image is blur i want to execute led calibration , how to do it?

Max
12-07-2017, 04:43 PM
Hi. Try turning off firewall/Security sortware, possibly blocking it. Need to see examples regarding blurring of the image.

tech51
12-07-2017, 09:43 PM
As far as the blurring goes it's probably just dirty led's. No laser unit on this model. Remove the image units and clean the led's at the bottom with a clean cloth and some alcohol cleaner. If your image units are ok this should sharpen up the prints.

Does the machine have a fiery controller?

Gab
01-27-2018, 09:54 AM
As far as the blurring goes it's probably just dirty led's. No laser unit on this model. Remove the image units and clean the led's at the bottom with a clean cloth and some alcohol cleaner. If your image units are ok this should sharpen up the prints.

Does the machine have a fiery controller?

No it has no fierry controller

Synthohol
01-27-2018, 01:24 PM
Gab, check your PMs

copyman
01-27-2018, 01:39 PM
I remember my IT guy had to put an external HDD on a C350 so one of my customers could scan. Not sure if it was because of the age of machine, customers network, etc.

It was the only way to get it to scan. Networking isn't my speciality so maybe someone could explain why this worked and how to do it.

blackcat4866
01-27-2018, 09:03 PM
I remember my IT guy had to put an external HDD on a C350 so one of my customers could scan. Not sure if it was because of the age of machine, customers network, etc.

It was the only way to get it to scan. Networking isn't my speciality so maybe someone could explain why this worked and how to do it.

I think you're correct. I was out on a call for failed HDD and noticed that scanning no longer functioned. And the HDD is an option. =^..^=

joelea
01-29-2018, 09:49 AM
I know , i know it is an old dinosaur but customer make too little copies and he doesn't want to replace it.

a) I want to "Scan to File", to produce a PDF document. Printing on the copier in the LAN works fine. I create a shared folder C:\scans (Windows XP) and through the web interface of the bizhub I adjust to scan to that folder.

But, on scanning, nothing is in the folder and no error message displayed.

Is there something else I should check?
b) also because copy and print image is blur i want to execute led calibration , how to do it?

use the ip address as the host address to rule out DNS issues, the folder path should be the share name not the c:\ etc path:

OndrasCZ
04-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Hi,

a week ago I was setting FTP for C350. SMB scan to file is not available on this printer without Fiery controller, so i created FTP server on my PC.
I was trying to use KM FTP Utility and I had no success. So I downloaded Xlight FTP server and it works pretty good on Windows 10.
Only thing I had to do to make it work was to set up anonymous user account with rights to write files to root directory of FTP server.

But... Transfer of scanned image to FTP takes so long, not sure why. It isn't good way to scan more pages using ADF, printer doesn't create multi-page PDF and separates document to multiple file so it takes horribly long time...

(hope I did write it well, I am not native english speaker...) :)

Custom Search