PDA

View Full Version : IP601

Custom Search

bajetrini
09-07-2008, 05:25 PM
I will try to explain what I did so far to get this working and tell me what you think.
First of all we reloaded the software and it through the ip page but when you send a test page to it it just throws out garbage.
Second thing I did was to move the network card from that printcontroller and installed it in another controller and it worked fine in the other controller under the ip 10.0.0.206.
I put the other working network card into the printer we are working on and it through out garbage under the IP 10.0.0.203
Next I replaced all the cards to the original IP boxes and decided to swap the hard drives.
I put a working hard drive into the one we are trying to fix and it through out garbage.
I then put the one we are working on into another IP box and it worked fine printing out the text page ok.
I then put back everything to the original locations.
Next I placed a working IP printcontroller onto the printer we are fixing and it worked great.
I placed the IP box that we are working on onto the printer we exchanged with the working IP box and it printed garbage.
DON'T KNOW what to do next or what to look for.
Any ideas what to try next? Could it be a motherboard problem as thats the only thing we did not shift around?
Getting more gray hair as the days go on trying at this dam thing.
Any help will be great.

thanks

Bajetrini

Haroldbfix
09-08-2008, 04:10 AM
I will try to explain what I did so far to get this working and tell me what you think.
First of all we reloaded the software and it through the ip page but when you send a test page to it it just throws out garbage.
Second thing I did was to move the network card from that printcontroller and installed it in another controller and it worked fine in the other controller under the ip 10.0.0.206.
I put the other working network card into the printer we are working on and it through out garbage under the IP 10.0.0.203
Next I replaced all the cards to the original IP boxes and decided to swap the hard drives.
I put a working hard drive into the one we are trying to fix and it through out garbage.
I then put the one we are working on into another IP box and it worked fine printing out the text page ok.
I then put back everything to the original locations.
Next I placed a working IP printcontroller onto the printer we are fixing and it worked great.
I placed the IP box that we are working on onto the printer we exchanged with the working IP box and it printed garbage.
DON'T KNOW what to do next or what to look for.
Any ideas what to try next? Could it be a motherboard problem as thats the only thing we did not shift around?
Getting more gray hair as the days go on trying at this dam thing.
Any help will be great.

thanks

Bajetrini

When you say garbage what do you mean? What driver are you using PS or PCL

Custom Search