PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub PRO 951 Error Code C-C136

Custom Search

MORGY
12-15-2017, 04:36 PM
Hi Freinds

Got the above error code after replacing the printer controller board. I checked the service manual and happen to find that it was a mismatch of firmware between the image controller and printer controller. Image controller version I1 and Printer controller P to be installed.

The required firmware was downloaded and installed but the error code still remained. I then checked all connections and other boards and all were good.

Has anyone come across similar fault and has had the chance to fix it?

Thanks

wjurls
12-15-2017, 04:59 PM
Did you install level 51 image control (I ROM) firmware by chance? Level 51 is only for the 1052 and 1250. For 951 only install level 50 I Rom or you will get that error.

Lee

kmcopytech
12-16-2017, 03:24 AM
Hi Freinds

Got the above error code after replacing the printer controller board. I checked the service manual and happen to find that it was a mismatch of firmware between the image controller and printer controller. Image controller version I1 and Printer controller P to be installed.

The required firmware was downloaded and installed but the error code still remained. I then checked all connections and other boards and all were good.

Has anyone come across similar fault and has had the chance to fix it?

Thanks

Hi.
PRO951 does not support the SD-513. Do not install I-ROM to the PRO951.

If applied, it causes unmatched version with P-ROM displaying SC code, C-C136.

In this case, bring the I-ROM version back to the previous one (downgrade).

Custom Search