PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous replenish paper indication

Custom Search

dwarf
12-20-2017, 02:08 PM
we have a Muratec MFX-C2880E..I think the bizhub 284e is the same machine...can someone confirm?... sometimes when the machine is producing copies, it will stop and give the "replenish paper" indication (there is paper in the tray)... if all you do at that time is apply slight pressure to the front of the tray, it begins working again...anyone have a solution to this problem?...thanks for the help...

habik
12-20-2017, 02:30 PM
we have a Muratec MFX-C2880E..I think the Bizhub 350 is the same machine...can someone confirm?... sometimes when the machine is producing copies, it will stop and give the "replenish paper" indication (there is paper in the tray)... if all you do at that time is apply slight pressure to the front of the tray, it begins working again...anyone have a solution to this problem?...thanks for the help...You can put a bit of the white sticky pad used for cleaning LED Array on RH Side top / rear end of tray where the feed unit drop down arm touching it. It needs just few mm to "better engage" meaning dropping lower for feeding.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Custom Search