PDA

View Full Version : Di 2510 DUPLEX ?

Custom Search

KHAN
09-09-2008, 04:30 AM
HI, friends,
One of my customer having problem in their Di 2510,when they are making 2-sided copies .1-side print comes fine but the 2-side comes light print,need help ?
THANKS.

fixthecopier
09-09-2008, 12:42 PM
I had a problem like that on a di251. How snug does the side door close? Would it make a difference if you put pressure on the door while running. Stop the cycle on the second side to see if the image is on the drum, so you will know if it is charge or transfer related.

Downunder
09-10-2008, 05:44 PM
Hi, try doing the double-siding the old-fashioned way by doing the first side as a single copy then putting that copy back into the tray and doing the second side and see if there is a difference. It could be the transsep not discharging correctly -- just a thought , had this experience once on a EP 1030 second side was very light -- changed the transsep and fault went away.

Good luck

KHAN
09-11-2008, 03:43 AM
Thanks for you help, I did this the copy comes fine when copy 1st side and then 2nd side.
Also i put pressure on the Duplex unit and clean the Transfer roller but same result.The image unit runs so far 120000 copies.
THANKS.

fixthecopier
09-11-2008, 11:31 AM
At this point I would think the problem lies in the Image unit . The life is rated at 100,000, most go 200,000. I would swap the I.U. with a working one. When you make the 2 sided copy, stop the process on the second side and see the image on the drum. If it is light, you have an IU problem, if the image is dark but the copy is light, you have a transfer problem.

Downunder
09-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Ok sounds as though you need to start the process of elimination....
as "fixthecopier" says try swapping the image unit. The question can be asked though "if the image is fine on the first side, same drum --- why light on the second? so ... murphy's law. Are you also using the document feeder for your originals or from the glass. Same slit glass, but process of elimination again.Is it the same if you copy onto A4R as well. Hav you also cleaned the laser slit glass. When you remove the image unit you can clean this by moving the shutter out of the way. Just a few thoughts...

KHAN
09-13-2008, 05:51 AM
THANKS DOWNUNDER i like this one.
thanks for your help to all.

DUKEY
09-13-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey i have one more thing the first side comes right from the tray, while the 2nd goes around the right side door, so ck the grounds on the transfer roller assy that touches the frame when door closes something may be loose or out of place! i've had the mylar on the bottom of the door cause poor seperation on the turnover

Custom Search