PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous c7000 duplex registration drifts randomly

Custom Search

zubinn
01-09-2018, 10:37 AM
i have a c7000 machine if you print 100 sheets it will duplex okay.

if you print a longer run maybe 500 sheets, within the 500 sheets there will be random sheets where the duplexing is off, drifts randomly 5mm.

i believe it is a mechanical issue. and it is only on the duplexed side. registration for simplex is fine.

what should i be doing. some check list to systematically figure out what needs to be changed would be very welcome.

habik
01-09-2018, 11:09 AM

if you print a longer run maybe 500 sheets, within the 500 sheets there will be random sheets where the duplexing is off, drifts randomly 5mm.

i believe it is a mechanical issue. and it is only on the duplexed side. registration for simplex is fine.

what should i be doing. some check list to systematically figure out what needs to be changed would be very welcome.Have you tried adjustments on duplex reg loop?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Tech Helpdesk
01-09-2018, 01:47 PM

what should i be doing. some check list to systematically figure out what needs to be changed would be very welcome.

Check the duplex registration plate, if it worn it will cause wondering registration issues

Custom Search