PDA

View Full Version : Hi hub 600

Custom Search

tcypy1961
01-10-2018, 01:30 AM
Was called out forC3803. After resetting a misdeed message comes up. Have pulled fuser and can't find any reason for misdeed message. Was told a misdeed occurred when running letter LEF. Misdeed was removed and supposedly reset. Not sure when the C3803 came up. So which of the two thermistors is the problem??? I've been told #1. Is #1 the middle or end??? I'm not only unfamiliar with this machine I also have no manual other than the Intravia guide. What is most likely causing the misdeed error???
Thanks!!!

copyman
01-10-2018, 03:33 AM
I see your hitting the bottle again! I told you to lay off the juice!! Every time you drink you act like an idiot !!!

You drinking is a MISDEED......

Now go sleep it off !!!!

copier addict
01-10-2018, 02:32 PM
First: punish the machine for its misdeeds.
Second: TH1 is, I think, the centre thermistor. It may just be somehow insulated from the fuser roller by toner or a small piece of paper. Check it first.
Otherwise, you may need to replace it.

tcypy1961
01-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Was called out forC3803. After resetting a misdeed message comes up. Have pulled fuser and can't find any reason for misdeed message. Was told a misdeed occurred when running letter LEF. Misdeed was removed and supposedly reset. Not sure when the C3803 came up. So which of the two thermistors is the problem??? I've been told #1. Is #1 the middle or end??? I'm not only unfamiliar with this machine I also have no manual other than the Intravia guide. What is most likely causing the misdeed error???
Thanks!!!
How do I reset a misdeed error that has no apparent cause(no paper/obstruction & the only 2 switches I can see are mechanically ok???
Thanks!!!

Synthohol
01-11-2018, 01:37 AM
Cxxx=trouble code
Jxxxx=jam code

NOTE
• C-3401 to C-3901 (fus
ing temperature related
abnormalities) occur,
be sure to repair defec
tive parts before set
ting the software
DipSW3-1 to 0.
• Setting the DipSW3-1
to 0 with defective
parts not repaired may
result in a fire.

tcypy1961
01-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Cxxx=trouble code
Jxxxx=jam code

NOTE
• C-3401 to C-3901 (fus
ing temperature related
abnormalities) occur,
be sure to repair defec
tive parts before set
ting the software
DipSW3-1 to 0.
• Setting the DipSW3-1
to 0 with defective
parts not repaired may
result in a fire.

The request should have been mis-feed not misdeed. Thanks!!!

Custom Search