PDA

View Full Version : C754e Color lines when copying color docs

Custom Search

Alexkyocera
01-10-2018, 05:44 AM
We have ordered and installed a new C754e, however after about 3 weeks the machine starts to develop lines whenever color documents are being copied. The machine prints perfect and copies black and white documents perfectly fine.

When a color document is placed on the flat bed, a magenta line is produced, whenever its fed from the Document feeder, a cyan line is produced.

These lines however are even spaced lines, looking like folder paper lines.

We thought that we missed a step when setting up but we went over the setup procedures and still nothing.

Synthohol
01-10-2018, 12:25 PM
please post an image.

allan
01-10-2018, 01:00 PM
Lines of shame...
Go thru the setup guide again.

copier addict
01-10-2018, 02:15 PM
You may have to do a data clear and then go through set up procedure again. I had a C224 that did this to me once. It was installed in customer's office and after about a week it started to produce the lines. Data clear and set up fixed it.

tmw
01-11-2018, 03:02 PM
I don't work on these mainly, but I've seen different models do similar things. There might be tiny specs of dust or dirt in the reading path, or the cis or whatever is picking up the image is going bad. Do the lines match up when you are doing different kinds of prints?

Alexkyocera
01-23-2018, 09:33 AM
Issue was resolved. Customer IT initialized the machine. Had to run firmware and redo setup procedure. Thx guys

Custom Search