PDA

View Full Version : Konika C452 corrugated sheets after fuser belt and presser replacement

Custom Search

furius
01-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Hello raga, I have a problem on a C452 I changed the belt on the fuser and the presser.
Everything ok if it were not that the sheets come out wavy?
I tried to lower the melting speed but the problem persists
I had thought about a too high oven temperature, maybe caused by thermistors, but it seems strange because before replacing the belt and the pressor the problem did not arise
Tips ??
Thanks in advance

Spidula
01-15-2018, 05:22 PM
Hello raga, I have a problem on a C452 I changed the belt on the fuser and the presser.
Everything ok if it were not that the sheets come out wavy?
I tried to lower the melting speed but the problem persists
I had thought about a too high oven temperature, maybe caused by thermistors, but it seems strange because before replacing the belt and the pressor the problem did not arise
Tips ??
Thanks in advance

Im not sure what you mean by presser?

Have you checked the rollers on the paper exit section above the fuser. sometimes they can move out of position, which will cause this issue.

Woxner
01-15-2018, 08:36 PM
ck fuser speed. Adjust if needed. test on 17 inch i have never seen these belts available. is it brand .

furius
01-18-2018, 07:20 AM
Boys, problem solved at the end, was the defective compatible belt, that is, it was deformed and waved the output sheet, replaced the belt, the problem was solvedThanks so much ;)​

Custom Search