PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 552 tray 1 no operation

Custom Search

jwrycza
01-16-2018, 12:37 AM
This machine will not lift and only shows paper empty when the tray is pushed in. It recognizes the tray as the empty light turns on but, there is no operation even when paper is loaded. I replaced the lift motor as once the tray is set, it should lift. I swapped try 1 and 2 to eliminate a bad tray. Any ideas?

habik
01-16-2018, 01:00 AM
This machine will not lift and only shows paper empty when the tray is pushed in. It recognizes the tray as the empty light turns on but, there is no operation even when paper is loaded. I replaced the lift motor as once the tray is set, it should lift. I swapped try 1 and 2 to eliminate a bad tray. Any ideas?Try trouble reset few times or replace the sensor harness.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

kenpio
01-16-2018, 05:00 PM
Is there paper behind the tray? Did the machine isolate the tray because a malfunction? Look and see if the tray is on the screen. If it is not, you will have to reset the tray.

KEN

jwrycza
01-16-2018, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=kenpio;590234]Is there paper behind the tray? Did the machine isolate the tray because a malfunction? Look and see if the tray is on the screen. If it is not, you will have to reset the tray.

I can find no paper behind the tray, Like I said, I even swapped tray 1 and 2. The manual states that you should get lift after the tray set sensor is satisfied and I get nothing. Any other ideas?

tech51
01-17-2018, 05:01 PM
Check the upper limit sensor is working. If it's permanently on, the tray will never lift as it thinks it already has.

Custom Search