PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C550 error C-0105

Custom Search

jmandassociates
09-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Need help with a BizHub C550 with a C-0105 error. Please tell me what the error is and what to try to fix it.

Scott_Lewis
09-11-2008, 02:12 AM
C0105

Tray 3/4 feeder transportation
motor turning at
abnormal timing

• The lock signal remains LOW for a predetermined
continuous period of time while the
motor remains stationary.

The description in the manual seems a bit whacked to me. Anyway, the code indicates a problem with the tray 3/4 motor M25 and/or its associated sensors.

copychef
09-11-2008, 02:58 AM
I went on the konica minolta tech support and it indicates the power supply has blown fuse 301. They recommend replacing the power supply. I would check your trays for any mechanical problems first.

bungapads
07-09-2010, 06:12 PM
I went on the konica minolta tech support and it indicates the power supply has blown fuse 301. They recommend replacing the power supply. I would check your trays for any mechanical problems first.

I just got this error message on a C550 Bizhub. Is it the power supply or the fuse? Please confirm if you know. Also, where can I get a list of the error codes. I cannot find it in any of the repair manuals I have for the c550

DCPS
07-09-2010, 10:06 PM
I just got this error message on a C550 Bizhub. Is it the power supply or the fuse? Please confirm if you know. Also, where can I get a list of the error codes. I cannot find it in any of the repair manuals I have for the c550

It's the fuse but if you change it it will blow up again. There is a short in the power supply and you should change it.

bungapads
07-10-2010, 05:19 PM
It's the fuse but if you change it it will blow up again. There is a short in the power supply and you should change it.

Where do I find the part number for the power supply? Is there only one power supply? Could it be the M25 motor is bad and not power supply? How come there is power to the machine that shows the errors if the power supply is bad?

DCPS
07-10-2010, 11:05 PM
The p.n is as follows

A00J M404 05 Power supply /100V Region A,A1,B,G2
A00J M405 04 Power supply /230V Region C

I assume you need the first one for your region and there is only one on these machines. I had this error 4 times until now and it was always the power supply. Hope this helped you.

bungapads
07-13-2010, 12:04 AM
I found a part number from a supplier but it does not line up. Do you know of a place to purchase the part above?

Stirton.M
07-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Your local Konica Minolta will have this part.

RRodgers
07-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I found a part number from a supplier but it does not line up. Do you know of a place to purchase the part above?

You can use Circuit Board Repair by Hytec Dealer Services, Inc. (http://www.hytecrepair.com) We've used them and they do a great job. I think they are in Ca as well.

**edit** nope, don't think they are in Ca.

bungapads
08-05-2010, 01:37 AM
I had this error and was advised to repair or replace power supply. Sent power supply in and repaired. However, when I set everything back up. I got C-0105 error again and control panel said tray 3 adn 4 could not be used. I disabled tray 3 and 4 and restarted the machine from sub power switch. The machine words except 3 and 4.

Question: Is there another fuse that needs to be replaced at this point near the DC power supply? Or now that I have paid and repair main power supply the real problem is what? M25 motor? I hate to be a parts replacer how can I analyze this problem. Repair manual does not address it.

Stirton.M
08-05-2010, 01:56 AM
Usually if a fuse is blown somewhere, there is a reason for it. PFTDB, the board in the rear section where tray 3 and 4 is, may be damaged and is causing the failure in the PSU.

Stirton.M
08-05-2010, 01:57 AM
You can use Circuit Board Repair by Hytec Dealer Services, Inc. (http://www.hytecrepair.com) We've used them and they do a great job. I think they are in Ca as well.

**edit** nope, don't think they are in Ca.

National Board Repair for Konica Minolta is centered here in Calgary. We will repair third party vendors for the same costs we charge internally.

DCPS
08-05-2010, 08:28 AM
I had this error and was advised to repair or replace power supply. Sent power supply in and repaired. However, when I set everything back up. I got C-0105 error again and control panel said tray 3 adn 4 could not be used. I disabled tray 3 and 4 and restarted the machine from sub power switch. The machine words except 3 and 4.

By disabling Tray 3 and 4 you mean you have isolated them in service mode? With the stock power supply the machine didn't work at all if i am right. Can you confirm it?

bungapads
08-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally the machine would start up but could not be used. Now that I had the power suppply repaired. I can start up, but then I get a message that tray 3 and 4 are not operable. The display makes a message like, restart sub power panel. I took this to mean the power switch on the display. I restarted the machine and then 3 and 4 are disabled. I can copy with the machine, but cannot use tray 3 adn 4. I was told originally that it was the power supply and not to replace m25 (motor etc.) but now I am at a loss of what to do. Error message is c0105.

DCPS
08-05-2010, 10:07 AM
That means that tray 3 and 4 are isolated. You can check it in service mode, system 1, trouble isolation. The machine may have automatically isolated them after the initial problem of the power supply. As i said i had the same code about 4 times until now and it was always ONLY with the power supply related. No other parts were defekt. Official KM solution says also the same. But of course there are sometimes exceptions. It could be for example the opposite way. Tray 3 and 4 or the PFTDB have somewhere a short and they blew up the power supply. As a result and to prohibit more demage, the machine automatically isolated them. Now it's up to you to find it out if there is really a problem with tray 3 and 4 or they are just only isolated from the machine and you only have to activate them again. In any case the power supply was for sure faulty initially.

bungapads
08-05-2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks a lot. I am purchasing a new M25 motor and send the two other related boards to Hytek for service. It is the only was it seems to eliminate the problem.

Imsdal
11-16-2012, 04:06 PM
I went for a service call for a KM C650 with the error code C-0105 in februari this year. I changed the main motor (A011M10300)and the machine started to work, I installed the fail motor in another machine and the error code came up. This week the same customer calls me again and tells me that the error code C-0105 came up again so I changed the main motot and the machine starter to work fine. I tried the motor in another machine and error code came up again. My question is. Can it be the Main Power Supply that making the motor to fail or is just my bad luck? Cause the motor worked fine during 9 months. Sincerely David.

Custom Search