PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 wont wake up

Custom Search

Alex1
01-18-2018, 08:41 AM
I have a konica Minolta C280 the machine works fine how ever in operation or on standby it cuts off in power. The main power is still on in the machine but its like the power switch near the lcd on the right hand side has been turned off. But if you do press that button tge light near it goes orange then when you press it again it goes blue, but nothing comes back up the screen still black. I have literally changed every board except the network board and have changed the lcd touch panel. I was wondering if anyone has come across this issue??. I havent done firmware yet.

Max
01-18-2018, 09:13 AM
Have you tried NVRAM and the board it plugs in to, power supply or HDD?

Alex1
01-18-2018, 09:26 AM
Thats the final board i need to try. I just needed ideas. Thanks for that will try it.

Mitch Barron
01-18-2018, 09:54 AM
I had this problem a few years back with a c220 and it was the HDD. Start there.

AjitN
01-21-2018, 04:00 AM
I have a konica Minolta C280 the machine works fine how ever in operation or on standby it cuts off in power. The main power is still on in the machine but its like the power switch near the lcd on the right hand side has been turned off. But if you do press that button tge light near it goes orange then when you press it again it goes blue, but nothing comes back up the screen still black. I have literally changed every board except the network board and have changed the lcd touch panel. I was wondering if anyone has come across this issue??. I havent done firmware yet.

Twice I had similar issue and it turned out to be the switch on display panel was faulty.
Just to confirm I shorted the switch, & found machine worked well, did some cleaning and repair work on switch.
Hope this helps.

Alex1
01-22-2018, 05:16 AM
Twice I had similar issue and it turned out to be the switch on display panel was faulty.
Just to confirm I shorted the switch, & found machine worked well, did some cleaning and repair work on switch.
Hope this helps.

Thank you for your thoughts with this probem. I also thought it was the switch on tge display however i replaced the whole touch panel still the same problem. I am trying the HDD today. I'll update results.

Rvale
01-22-2018, 03:36 PM
I also had quite some with that same issue, some have turned out to be the firmware, on some others I had to turn the deep sleep mode completely off.

For a small group the machine have been decommissioned.

copier tech
01-22-2018, 07:17 PM
Firmware would be my first thought, always worth trying before replacing boards!

Alex1
01-23-2018, 01:09 AM
I also had quite some with that same issue, some have turned out to be the firmware, on some others I had to turn the deep sleep mode completely off.

For a small group the machine have been decommissioned.

Hi, deep sleep was tge first thing i done. I replaced the HDD so far the machine is on has gone in to sleep mode and turned back on.

Alex1
01-23-2018, 01:11 AM
I had this problem a few years back with a c220 and it was the HDD. Start there.

I replaced the HDD so far the machine is on has gone in to sleep mode and turned back on. I should have replaced that as the first thing. I guess we assume the worst sometimes and dive right in to it. Thank you for your help.

Custom Search