PDA

View Full Version : c353 image transfer problem

Custom Search

lazymangr
01-19-2018, 12:59 PM
Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/a/9nZHi) problem is this i removed the trans belt after the print. even when i open the door during the print i get that pattern.machine got like 1mil ticks. i already changed transfer belt and transfer roller. same thing. any clues?

copyman
01-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Does it happen if you print B&W only, like the internal config test page?

Looks like you need to replace the magenta imaging unit

lazymangr
01-19-2018, 01:27 PM
it happens in every page. even if its halftone, all colors and even on counter list print. this is just a demo. i swapped the iu's too. nothing.

bigmikeng9333
01-19-2018, 05:45 PM
Seems like Magenta Developer problem .

Try to replace it .

blackcat4866
01-20-2018, 02:30 AM
I'm going to make an educated guess that you've lost magenta primary charge. With no magenta primary charge the drum is entirely imaged magenta with no voids.

The reason copyman asked if it happens on B&W is that the color section of the HVT are disabled during monochrome copies, so black copies should look normal. So what is the answer? Black only copies, what happens? =^..^=

habik
01-20-2018, 04:05 PM
You have covered the IUs, then HVT should be the culprit. Had it once on C258 with yellow, with the difference it blanketed the whole ITB not just part of it.
Just one thing puzzles me, isn't the meter count printout done with just one PC (K)?

Does the belt retract when you manually rotate the gear? Anything snapped on M 1st transfer roller? Pressing against the M drum one side only even during K only print?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

lazymangr
01-25-2018, 06:19 AM
hello. the problem is not in magenta. is on anything i print. in the pic is just a halftone i printed to test. it does that on all prints b/w colored halftone copy print etc.

habik
01-25-2018, 08:56 AM
hello. the problem is not in magenta. is on anything i print. in the pic is just a halftone i printed to test. it does that on all prints b/w colored halftone copy print etc.What does the belt look like when you take it out?

Sent from portable device using fast cheapset!

lazymangr
02-20-2018, 11:42 AM
i have replaced belt with new and still got the same. all the info guys is on the top post

i want to add 1 thing. the problem occurs only on duplex and only on the front side.

Tech Helpdesk
02-20-2018, 05:24 PM
i have replaced belt with new and still got the same. all the info guys is on the top post

i want to add 1 thing. the problem occurs only on duplex and only on the front side.

I am assuming that if you stop the toner image on the belt before transfer to the page it is a complete image ?

If so the problem lies with the transfer roller and we have had this before, check the springs and the lift cams

lazymangr
02-22-2018, 10:33 AM
thats exactly whats on the pic on the first post. Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/a/9nZHi) its a stopped image from a halftone magenta pattern

AjitN
02-24-2018, 06:02 AM
thats exactly whats on the pic on the first post. Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/a/9nZHi) its a stopped image from a halftone magenta pattern

What about PH and PH drive board? OR firmware update AS all color PH are different but board is same.
Ideally he should check 80% CMYK patch on A3 and before paper leaves registration assy. stop the machine and check the image on drum.
ITB, 2nd Transfer, fusing all are bypassed.
Its only Firmware (which I doubt), mfp board which is malfunctioning, PH drive board ( assuming same, identical pattern in all colors)

lazymangr
03-20-2018, 12:31 PM
i went again on machine today since all this time noone has noticed on the customer (lol) and i will upload some more pics

Custom Search