PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c224e can not access web browser

Custom Search

leprosydog777
01-26-2018, 09:45 PM
Hello i have a strange problem. My konica bizhub c224e can not access web browser. I tried several web browsers and i updated firmware. And also did a clear all data any suggestions please. The machine can print, scan just cant access web browser i also did a direct connect to laptop to eliminate network still no good please help

mo0651
01-26-2018, 10:26 PM
Are there any messages on the computer???

leprosydog777
01-26-2018, 10:44 PM
no because when i try to access web browser with ip nothing shows just a white screen but in adress bar it tries but then says page can’t load

Synthohol
01-27-2018, 01:24 PM
in admin mode make sure HTTP server is on.

leprosydog777
01-27-2018, 04:09 PM
Thank you i will check monday is that section in system sett or network sett or what path is that section on

Synthohol
01-27-2018, 04:44 PM
in network.

leprosydog777
01-27-2018, 04:59 PM
cool thank you i will try that monday

SalesServiceGuy
01-27-2018, 11:22 PM
Is there a service code to reset the NIC card and re-enter IP address?

Also try connecting directly to the copier with a network or crossover cable via your laptop.

copier tech
01-28-2018, 03:24 PM
Check in Admin settings that the pagescope option is set on.

This is just a guess but all other manufactures have an option to disable the webpage so i’d assume the Bizhubs would have the same.

allan
01-29-2018, 04:05 AM
Switched on SSL??

In service mode initialize the network settings or all data.

jmaister
01-29-2018, 05:15 AM
You sure firefox doesnt work? I had this once. Firefox was the only one that worked.

IE,Edge,Chrome were no good.

leprosydog777
01-29-2018, 04:38 PM
Is there a service code to reset the NIC card and re-enter IP address?

Also try connecting directly to the copier with a network or crossover cable via your laptop.

I have connected to laptop still no pagescope browser

leprosydog777
01-29-2018, 04:39 PM
You sure firefox doesnt work? I had this once. Firefox was the only one that worked.

IE,Edge,Chrome were no good.

Yes i tried mozilla firefox it shows a white screen so no good

leprosydog777
01-29-2018, 05:16 PM
in admin mode make sure HTTP server is on.

Goodmorning i check the http settings they were all on still no good

leprosydog777
01-29-2018, 05:18 PM
Switched on SSL??

In service mode initialize the network settings or all data.

Hello i tried network settings clear and also all data clear still can no browser

leprosydog777
01-29-2018, 05:20 PM
Thank you for your suggestions unfortunatley non are successful my machine still can not access web browser im thinking is there special firmware for this solution

Synthohol
01-29-2018, 10:22 PM
back up the address book and do a system data clear.
you may have to turn the HDD back on in service mode and load the movie data but if that does not fix it you need a new MFP board.
/.02

rrrohan
01-30-2018, 02:54 AM
id reload firmware = yes

can yiu print = yes
can you ping
are you using IP or hostname
you certain another device doesnt have identical IP. = you ruled this out using crossover
does data administrator work
have you tried http://IP/ and https://IP/

leprosydog777
01-30-2018, 03:41 PM
back up the address book and do a system data clear.
you may have to turn the HDD back on in service mode and load the movie data but if that does not fix it you need a new MFP board.
/.02

Hello yes i turn off hdd and also ran a all system clear still no good

leprosydog777
01-30-2018, 03:43 PM
id reload firmware = yes

can yiu print = yes
can you ping
are you using IP or hostname
you certain another device doesnt have identical IP. = you ruled this out using crossover
does data administrator work
have you tried http://IP/ and https://IP/

yes it can print and scan to email i changed ip even static no good and yes i connect laptop crossover all browsers have the path on web bar but wont pull up the index just a white screen

allan
01-30-2018, 04:45 PM
Did you check that the HTTP server is switched on??

habik
01-30-2018, 05:04 PM
What firmware are you having on machine at the moment and what were you loading on?

Is the PSWC set to ON? (Admin>Network>PSWC)

Is or WAS the machine set by any chance to Management Function Choice other than Default? i.e. Vendor mode / Key counter etc..

If it was, some features may work prints/scan despite being disabled in Service Mode as it keeps the previous settings as default. Have a look at the Billing section under Enhanced security in Service Mode.

Whats the HEX reading on SSW63? (Service>System 2>Software Switch Setting)

leprosydog777
01-31-2018, 07:49 PM
Hello thank you for all of your suggestions i found out it was the memory card i swapped with another machine test and now i have browser so thank you again

copier tech
01-31-2018, 08:36 PM
Hello thank you for all of your suggestions i found out it was the memory card i swapped with another machine test and now i have browser so thank you again

What “memory card” are you referring to?

Synthohol
01-31-2018, 10:25 PM
UK-211 or the like. the 2 gig ram that enables browser and other functions.

leprosydog777
02-01-2018, 05:15 PM
UK-211 or the like. the 2 gig ram that enables browser and other functions.

yes the 2 gig ram card when replaced now i have web browser

Synthohol
02-01-2018, 11:05 PM
LOL, ya know we could have solved this on the first page if you specified using the "web browser" feature on the copier.
we all took it as you cannot log on to the copiers web page from a computer.
just for future clarification ;)

copier tech
02-02-2018, 07:03 AM
LOL, ya know we could have solved this on the first page if you specified using the "web browser" feature on the copier.

Exactly! That is a rare option out of 1000+ Bizhubs none of my customers have it!
Its included on the 8 series now!

leprosydog777
02-02-2018, 08:57 PM

I did clarify read my first post i could not log in web browser using computer thru network and posts after saying a crossover

Synthohol
02-02-2018, 10:38 PM
right but the UK-211 ram should not stop you from opening the copiers webpage.
glad you got it sorted though

TecnicoPCMassimo
11-09-2020, 12:09 PM
Salve, sta succedendo anche a me, ma solo con i gestori Vodafone č incredibile uff :(

Hi, it's happening to me too, but only with Vodafone managers it's amazing uff :(

bitels85
12-30-2021, 03:30 PM
Hello i have a strange problem. My konica bizhub c224e can not access web browser. I tried several web browsers and i updated firmware. And also did a clear all data any suggestions please. The machine can print, scan just cant access web browser i also did a direct connect to laptop to eliminate network still no good please help

I have two 364e copiers with same symptoms :(:

Printing - works
Ping - works
Scan SMB - fails
PageScope Web Connection - fails.

Steps taken to solve problem:

1) Uploading Latest Mass FW - didn't solve problem
2)Deactivate HDD - didn't solve problem
2) Clear All Data. After Clear All Data first MFP worked fine for short time (SMB and WEB ACCESS ok), second one gave me 'REFORMAT SSD" message (could be important that SSD had been replaced once, because of startup problems - black screen no reaction)

Afrer Physical and Logical ssd format and restart, SMB and web access worked again, again for a short time.

After all, I'm at my starting point and I'm loosing hope if ther is any other solution than MFP board replacement:confused::confused::confused:

Synthohol
12-30-2021, 03:42 PM
Smb fails right?
What's the code?
Is the PC new/upgraded/used before?
Was there a micro$oft update that increased security to smb 2.0?
Is the copier set to 2.0?
There was special firmware and bit switch 219 I remember to lock it in as 2.0.

Really nothing can be done until you provide the failure scan code in the job log in details.
Sorry but failed Is not nearly enough info to help you. We need the code.
If no code shown you must enable scan codes to be shown.
Check your service manual for how.

tsbservice
12-30-2021, 06:15 PM
I have two 364e copiers with same symptoms :(:

Printing - works
Ping - works
Scan SMB - fails
PageScope Web Connection - fails.

Steps taken to solve problem:

1) Uploading Latest Mass FW - didn't solve problem
2)Deactivate HDD - didn't solve problem
2) Clear All Data. After Clear All Data first MFP worked fine for short time (SMB and WEB ACCESS ok), second one gave me 'REFORMAT SSD" message (could be important that SSD had been replaced once, because of startup problems - black screen no reaction)

Afrer Physical and Logical ssd format and restart, SMB and web access worked again, again for a short time.

After all, I'm at my starting point and I'm loosing hope if ther is any other solution than MFP board replacement:confused::confused::confused:

Try opening PSWC in IE compability mode. Also web connection may be disabled in network or security settings (don't remember) where exactly.

rrrohan
12-31-2021, 07:25 AM
Try opening PSWC in IE compability mode. Also web connection may be disabled in network or security settings (don't remember) where exactly.

i had a c364e with same issue. everything worked but page scope

replaced HDD and did all clear

problem solved

i did think it was IT disabling pagescope because the customer loved to fiddle but nope

Custom Search