liondor1969
01-29-2018, 01:38 PM
Hallo

I have a problem ERROR J3201 on my C6500..please help my

Thanks

liondor1969
02-01-2018, 05:52 AM
Hallo

Please help my with a solution for this jamm I checked all the sensors,dust removed the output sensor,I changed the sensor with acutuador. I do not know what to do next,the paper is stuck at the exit.I checked if she had any remaining paper.

Please help my with sugestion

Thanks
I checked all the sensorsI checked all the sensorsI checked all the sensors

raplma
02-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Hello
What I'm going to do is to describe our scenario and what we did to overcome it. From the information you give it is difficult to work out what is actually happening. So, I will run through our situation and if it helps, great if not you can ignore my post. Maybe posting some pictures and more detail about the process you are using to test/check the sensors and which sensors may help the proper tech's on here.

The machine in question was a 2007 KM c5501 with 3.5M clicks - so very similar to yours. It got to the point where it would not run a single sheet through, yet the sheets were not creased or wrinkled in any way, the machine simply stopped. We had a combination of jam codes, j320x and j75xx. However one thing was common, and it is this that makes me think you have a similar problem. When the machine stopped the first sheet of paper would be sticking out some 150mm from the paper exit. At the time we had an fS-607 finisher on the back and so the paper would be still inside, we thought it was the finisher, however when we swapped the finisher for the single output tray, it was easy to see, the paper was not stuck in the finisher it was not exiting the machine fully.

So what did we do. And yes up front I will say it was sensors, but we may have done something different from you.
From experience in other fields of work I know that sensors can degrade over time especially in more extreme environments, and so to expect a sensor to either be fully functional or failed isn't always the case, they can become less effective, or intermittent in function. So you can test them and they work, but in production and when up to heat they don't. We first swapped them around - like for like of course - and had little success, we certainly could not isolate one sensor as having failed. So we took the bull by the horns and replaced 5 of them with brand new never used before items. Below is the list of what we replaced all in one go.

PS17 (P45-18) PN: 55VA85521
Actuator for PS17 (P45-17) PN: 65AA53371
PS64 (P43-5) PN: 55VA85521
Actuator for PS64 (P43-3) PN: A03U730800
PS63 (P77-8) PN: 56AA85521
PS22 (P77-8) PN: 56AA85521
PS10 (91-23) PN: 08AA85512

We also thoroughly cleaned the surrounding components, such as removed the paper exit section and cleaned all the dust and dirt from it components, a lot of air passes through here as part of the cooling process and so there was a significant built up of grub. We also removed the lower transfer roller, Separation discharging assy and registration unit and cleaned everything, rollers, bearings, shafts... We maintain our machines pretty well - well we thought we did, but it was amazing as to how much grub gets in these places. And put the whole pot back together.

This happened about a year ago and having done all this since then the machine has worked the best we've ever had.

So there we go, this is what we had, it may be what you have or not.
If not, when we had the issue I did find a post on here that had a shed load of info and other things to try - alas I cannot find it now - but have a search and you will eventually find it.
Have fun

Mark

liondor1969
02-07-2018, 02:08 PM
I change output sezor..naw is ok..
Tx

QUOTE=raplma;593059]Hello
What I'm going to do is to describe our scenario and what we did to overcome it. From the information you give it is difficult to work out what is actually happening. So, I will run through our situation and if it helps, great if not you can ignore my post. Maybe posting some pictures and more detail about the process you are using to test/check the sensors and which sensors may help the proper tech's on here.

The machine in question was a 2007 KM c5501 with 3.5M clicks - so very similar to yours. It got to the point where it would not run a single sheet through, yet the sheets were not creased or wrinkled in any way, the machine simply stopped. We had a combination of jam codes, j320x and j75xx. However one thing was common, and it is this that makes me think you have a similar problem. When the machine stopped the first sheet of paper would be sticking out some 150mm from the paper exit. At the time we had an fS-607 finisher on the back and so the paper would be still inside, we thought it was the finisher, however when we swapped the finisher for the single output tray, it was easy to see, the paper was not stuck in the finisher it was not exiting the machine fully.

So what did we do. And yes up front I will say it was sensors, but we may have done something different from you.
From experience in other fields of work I know that sensors can degrade over time especially in more extreme environments, and so to expect a sensor to either be fully functional or failed isn't always the case, they can become less effective, or intermittent in function. So you can test them and they work, but in production and when up to heat they don't. We first swapped them around - like for like of course - and had little success, we certainly could not isolate one sensor as having failed. So we took the bull by the horns and replaced 5 of them with brand new never used before items. Below is the list of what we replaced all in one go.

PS17 (P45-18) PN: 55VA85521
Actuator for PS17 (P45-17) PN: 65AA53371
PS64 (P43-5) PN: 55VA85521
Actuator for PS64 (P43-3) PN: A03U730800
PS63 (P77-8) PN: 56AA85521
PS22 (P77-8) PN: 56AA85521
PS10 (91-23) PN: 08AA85512

We also thoroughly cleaned the surrounding components, such as removed the paper exit section and cleaned all the dust and dirt from it components, a lot of air passes through here as part of the cooling process and so there was a significant built up of grub. We also removed the lower transfer roller, Separation discharging assy and registration unit and cleaned everything, rollers, bearings, shafts... We maintain our machines pretty well - well we thought we did, but it was amazing as to how much grub gets in these places. And put the whole pot back together.

This happened about a year ago and having done all this since then the machine has worked the best we've ever had.

So there we go, this is what we had, it may be what you have or not.
If not, when we had the issue I did find a post on here that had a shed load of info and other things to try - alas I cannot find it now - but have a search and you will eventually find it.
Have fun

Mark[/QUOTE]

Custom Search