PDA

View Full Version : Konica bizhub 361 black and white 2403 code

Custom Search

DOE
01-30-2018, 03:00 PM
Konica bizhub 361 2403 code that comes up several times during a long copy run. I have replaced the part that spins the bottle and clean the sensors. I also got a 2603 and I change the developer and got rid of that, but the 2403 still comes up occasionally. Would you replace the whole toner Hopper or maybe start with the sensor. Appreciate any advice

DOE
01-30-2018, 10:09 PM
[QUOTE=DOE;591897]Konica bizhub 361 2403 code that comes up several times during a long copy run. I have replaced the part that spins the bottle and clean the sensors. I also got a 2603 and I change the developer and got rid of that, but the 2403 still comes up occasionally. Would you replace the whole toner Hopper or maybe start with the sensor. Appreciate any advice[/ toner motor not toner Hopper

Woxner
01-31-2018, 12:36 AM
if you cleaned the hub good or replaced it and cleaned the sensors then yes the sub hopper. when i say hub it's the part that is the ring. they tend to wear and dont turn good

KMFLT3CH
01-31-2018, 08:06 PM
Run a sensor check on the toner bottle positioning sensor and a load check on the toner bottle motor:

Service mode > state confirmation > sensor check > 57-3
Then open the toner bottle door and physically spin the bottle clockwise. It should change from 0 to 1 as it passes over home position. If it stays on 1, the sensor is bad. You can vacuum it out and hope it works or replace it.

Service mode > state confirmation > load check > 56-1 > press start
The bottle should be spinning clockwise without hesitation. If there's any hesitation or it struggles, replace the toner supply unit/hopper and the toner supply motor together.

DOE
02-01-2018, 02:43 PM
if you cleaned the hub good or replaced it and cleaned the sensors then yes the sub hopper. when i say hub it's the part that is the ring. they tend to wear and dont turn good

Someone gave me the part number for the sub Hopper and just look like the piece that turns the bottle which I have already replaced. Is the sub Hopper a different part than that

CraigW
02-01-2018, 03:22 PM
The last 2403 I had used a length of conduit to reach the rear of hopper top left... and blasted with canned air. Never got a call back.

On the 1s if you remove the FS you will see a removable metal plate that will let you access the sensor in that area.

DOE
02-18-2018, 01:02 PM
Someone gave me the part number for the sub Hopper and just look like the piece that turns the bottle which I have already replaced. Is the sub Hopper a different part than that

I replaced a part out of the toner motor and back that turns are you talking about in the toner Hopper itself the ring that the group fits into and then turns the bottle and if so is that the same part in like a Konica 350. I think they use the same style toner bottle. Also what's it take to get the sensors out of the machine is that quite a job

Woxner
02-18-2018, 03:42 PM
50GA-3222 this is the hopper number

Custom Search