PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta c252

Custom Search

mamqa
02-06-2018, 09:22 AM
Hello! I have an C252, but an problem.

When i start te MFP the hour glass just shows up, and after multiple on/off on main switch the machine starts. I have re-setted machine but no change. So, can an reflash/update of the firmwire fix this? Do sombody have firmwire and tool for this job?
Thanks.

copyman
02-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Firmware could fix this but first you should try formatting the hard drive, or replacing. Also could try new Ram.

For firmware update you need a 128mb compact flash card ("UN"formatted), Kon/Min imaging toolkit, and latest firmware.

I have hard drive and memory if you end up needing them. Or if you ever need anything else I have 2 working very low meter C250/252 for parts.

mamqa
02-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Thank you for Answer.

The harddrive is formatted and deactivated. I have plans to try new RAM. But want to try Firmwmare update first, do you have the toolkit and file?

Firmware could fix this but first you should try formatting the hard drive, or replacing. Also could try new Ram.

For firmware update you need a 128mb compact flash card ("UN"formatted), Kon/Min imaging toolkit, and latest firmware.

I have hard drive and memory if you end up needing them. Or if you ever need anything else I have 2 working very low meter C250/252 for parts.

copyman
02-06-2018, 01:49 PM
PM me with your email. I can send you F/W file but don't think I have the toolkit. Maybe you can find on google?

mamqa
02-06-2018, 02:31 PM
You got PM 😊

PM me with your email. I can send you F/W file but don't think I have the toolkit. Maybe you can find on google?

Custom Search