PDA

View Full Version : C1070

Custom Search

stuckmx
02-08-2018, 04:51 AM
Hi folks
Today i swap c1070s intermediate t. Belt cleaning unit with a new one.. but forgot to remove red screws from it.later realized it.. itb has no scratchs or whatsoanything im getting this white lines on print that wasnt before

Itb belt seems okay no scratch
I clean idc sensors
Ran blade setting mode
Ran color registrations
Checked fuser
Replaced itb cleaning unit
Checked drums and nothing

Cant seem to find where the error is to make all the prints get this banding or white line on every color
Thanks in advance

blackcat4866
02-09-2018, 01:38 AM
Probably a dirty grid or two from piling up all that toner.
Clean the primary charge units. =^..^=

stuckmx
02-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Thanks a lot for answering
Yesterday i tried cleant all the charge grids
Cleaned also dust proof glasses and even run the machine without them
I blower brush around where the dust proof glass goes and the color reg sensors
Checked drum and int transfer belt and no visible tear or mark
Looked around trying to look dust or particles shouldnt be there and nothing
Rewrite firmare clean all paper tray settings
Factory reset some settings (as its a low vol machine 292k only)

Problem still there
This machine is driving me crazy

blackcat4866
02-10-2018, 06:30 PM
I suppose you could have dirty laser optics. I'm assuming it only affects cyan. =^..^=

stuckmx
02-10-2018, 09:55 PM
thanks again once for replying
nope, it does on every one and single colour print and with bypass tray too, as seen is 2 pictures next (test no53)
even in only black happens too

isnt fuser either :(

blackcat4866
02-10-2018, 10:01 PM
I haven't seen it on this model, but I suppose there might be a hair or fiber dragging along the primary transfer belt, displacing the latent image. I've seen the same effect from a toner buildup on the upper fuser guide, also displacing the unfused image on the paper entering the fuser. Just guessing now. =^..^=

Woxner
02-11-2018, 12:30 AM
if its on every ind. color it wont be drums or slit glass or laser with the same image. if its front to back also same answer. did you prime the cleaning unit with #2 yellow toner and turn the belt before you put it in? even though it has a blade mode it still has to be primed first. i doubt all drums coronas slit glass are doing the same thing. . put another belt in and prime it. or try the old belt. dont use the toner in the bottle. you need to order the yellow toner for priming. it has no dev in it. i have seen techs with this problem by not priming

stuckmx
02-12-2018, 11:26 PM
I haven't seen it on this model, but I suppose there might be a hair or fiber dragging along the primary transfer belt, displacing the latent image. I've seen the same effect from a toner buildup on the upper fuser guide, also displacing the unfused image on the paper entering the fuser. Just guessing now. =^..^=

thanks bro, must look very well then, by the 2 times i have seen check this model with cellphone led lamp cant seem to find any
the image enters like this to fuser so the problem is in earlier process :( but cant find it physically... will try to use setting powder on the itb to see if helps :(

if its on every ind. color it wont be drums or slit glass or laser with the same image. if its front to back also same answer. did you prime the cleaning unit with #2 yellow toner and turn the belt before you put it in? even though it has a blade mode it still has to be primed first. i doubt all drums coronas slit glass are doing the same thing. . put another belt in and prime it. or try the old belt. dont use the toner in the bottle. you need to order the yellow toner for priming. it has no dev in it. i have seen techs with this problem by not priming

yeah the line goes edge to edge, i didnt prime it, it became like on the way to here got spill out on to roller, but didnt prime it
i dont have any other belt, machine fairly new 295k prints only, never been replaced belt, under optimum conditions.
you mean prime the belt or the cleaning unit? with oem item KM "SETTING TONER"?

thank you

blackcat4866
02-13-2018, 12:16 AM
you mean prime the belt or the cleaning unit? with oem item KM "SETTING TONER"? ...

The toner in the toner bottle has a percentage of developer, to replenish developer loss and extend the life of the developer. That developer included in the toner is abrasive and should not be used for priming. Konica Minolta sells yellow toner only for priming drums and transfer belts, in a small bottle. Does that make sense?

=^..^=

Woxner
02-13-2018, 12:43 AM
this is the part # for the setting toner. A50UPP0100. use it on the blade and the belt. Setting powder may cause problems so use this toner

stuckmx
02-13-2018, 03:17 PM
The toner in the toner bottle has a percentage of developer, to replenish developer loss and extend the life of the developer. That developer included in the toner is abrasive and should not be used for priming. Konica Minolta sells yellow toner only for priming drums and transfer belts, in a small bottle. Does that make sense?

=^..^=
yeah i meant by that Setting Tonner as in my post bro

this is the part # for the setting toner. A50UPP0100. use it on the blade and the belt. Setting powder may cause problems so use this toner

Would it harm if i use C8000 setting tonner? A1RFPP0000

THANKS TO YOU BOTH FOR YOUR ANSWERS

blackcat4866
02-13-2018, 11:28 PM
It will work fine, no harm. Probably identical. =^..^=

wjurls
02-17-2018, 05:16 AM
Did you replace the 2nd transfer roller and discharge brush?

tech51
02-17-2018, 07:08 AM
There's a guide on the adu bed that sits directly below the It belt. I believe its purpose is to prevent trail edge flick on lighter paper. It has a brown coloured mylar guide which can get rippled and start to touch the belt which can cause white lines as it scrapes the image from the belt before image transfer. I remove the guide (two screws) and have yet to see the fault it's supposed to prevent.

Honpress
08-30-2023, 12:28 PM
It will work fine, no harm. Probably identical. =^..^=

Hello Blackcat,

I found this old post, because I'm having problems with the transfer cleaning blade. Somehow it's curling up, I have never had this before. It's an older one, so a new one is on his way, but it will take a few weeks to deliver.
I'm not a Tech mechanic, but I try to do much myself as possible. It's quite expensive to cal a tech and fix the problem and I cant really afford that at this point.. Otherwise I would, because it's driving me crazy!

It seems like it has to be fixed with setting toner, as I read in the manual?
But I can't find this setting toner in my own country, it's nowhere to be found to buy. Even finding it in another country it's difficult to find and delivers to the Netherlands.

Why is it not possible to just use yellow toner? It's literal scraping the toner of the belt, so it can't get damaged because of it? Is there anything else I can use for now?
I hope you can help me, I've been bothering a lot of people on this forum lately:) Thank you

Regards,
Ilse

blackcat4866
08-30-2023, 02:06 PM
There is a small percentage of developer starter in the toner cartridge toner. The starter is abrasive, so it's not ideal, but you won't be using a lot, so go ahead. If you are doing a lot of low fill images like black text, you may find that the primary transfer cleaning belt is not getting adequate lubrication by the toner. There are settings that you can make to create additional toner patches between the print images to provide more lubrication for the cleaning blade. Does this sound like the situation? =^..^=

Custom Search