PDA

View Full Version : "Exhaust Part" c650 in Jam Counter

Custom Search

Synaux
02-14-2018, 11:31 PM
c650 has "Exhaust Part" Jam (32x) what in the heck is this?!

The only uses of the word "exhaust" in the service manual relates to "exhaust sensor (PS39)" is that all it is??

Thanks!

Synaux
02-22-2018, 03:41 AM
*bump*

Is it because I used red text?
Someone certainly should know what this means that has been formally trained by KM....Right?

As I recall, the other two I have been perplexed about a while back was "Engine" and "Reboot" but I simply ignored them as the counts are always extremely low and didn't seem to hold and consequence.

I will gladly accept the slap in the face if I am missing something rudimentary...

EarthKmTech
02-22-2018, 10:49 AM
Whats the actual jam code in the jam code history.

This boat anchor is discontinued in my country and no longer have access to the service manuals.

Exhaust I can only assume is poorly translated Japanese to English and referring to the exit area above the fuser, just a stab in the dark. I remember there were other silly mistakes with service codes on these too. Like the fuser motor error code description.

Synaux
02-23-2018, 05:22 AM
Whats the actual jam code in the jam code history.

This boat anchor is discontinued in my country and no longer have access to the service manuals.

Exhaust I can only assume is poorly translated Japanese to English and referring to the exit area above the fuser, just a stab in the dark. I remember there were other silly mistakes with service codes on these too. Like the fuser motor error code description.

Thanks!

The actual jam is "Exhaust Part" That is it--LITERALLY...
As I recall, it is on the first screen of the "Jams" (along with the other curious 'word-codes' I mentioned)

I think your/our hunch is right....e.g., "exhaust sensor (PS39)" Which is indeed above the fuser.

I will add to this tomorrow with a write up I have already written--on my work computer.

I wanted to rule out the possibility something completely irrelevant and potentially conflating the issue.

Link to the Service Manual here (https://www.recono.de/media/pdf/Kopierer/Konica%20Minolta/Konica%20Minolta%20bizhub%20C650-handbuch-englisch.pdf) (if you want it).

Custom Search