How do I enter service mode on minota c224e

Synthohol
02-21-2018, 12:12 AM
LMGTFY (http://bfy.tw/GiMQ)

Synaux
02-21-2018, 05:13 AM
LMGTFY (http://bfy.tw/GiMQ)

This is a forum, is it not?

If this person cannot figure this out then let it go.

Stop 00 Stop 01

AjitN
02-24-2018, 06:37 AM
this is a forum, is it not?

If this person cannot figure this out then let it go.

stop 00 stop 01

sir you are sending critical information on public forum.

Hope fully most of the layman end user will use this correctly.

But just imagine, in any organisation/company, if any employee who wants to have fun with his supervisor or manager and misused, logged in service mode and do changes in security settings , & try to send some critical / confidential information (investment, banking or defence organisations, please dont forget that we will be the part of that & that could be ???????????)

hope you understand

rrrohan
02-24-2018, 07:24 AM

But just imagine, in any organisation/company, if any employee who wants to have fun with his supervisor or manager and misused, logged in service mode and do changes in security settings , & try to send some critical / confidential information (investment, banking or defence organisations, please dont forget that we will be the part of that & that could be ???????????)

hope you understand

this is why you setup a CE password

3ktlc
02-27-2018, 01:33 PM
Or pm that info after you know for sure you are dealing with a tech

Synaux
02-28-2018, 08:13 PM

hope you understand

This information is all over the internet and easily accessible as already illustrated in the first response (which at the time of my reply, I misunderstood the content as simply referring to Google). If some disgruntled employee wanted to conspire against their office they can easily figure out how to without this forum--regardless of the fact that I doubt most people think "hmm how can I hurt this company? oh I know! I will delete the One Touch Settings better yet, rename the MFP and scan file names to My[boss' name]isapoopyhead"

If Konica was concerned, there would be many sites shut down by simply notifying DMCA (which would only slightly mitigate the "issue"). Do you think that the late JustManuals--RIP--was not disseminating critical/confidential information? I know it says confidential on many Konica documents, but who do you think you are--John Edgar Hoover?
:rolleyes:

And the guy still needs to figure out how to navigate to the area to even attempt to enter the default passcode. I remember the first time I tried to get into Admin settings I guessed the default passcode without a manual--as it is one of the top 10 go-to password series of guesses of all time. Let us not pretend that KM had security in mind. ;)

Maybe I goofed...but for something so banal I barely care enough to respond; however, lucky for you, I like ranting. ;)

Custom Search