PDA

View Full Version : Mach 5 Won't Print

Custom Search

pudgi300
02-24-2018, 02:59 PM
Have a Rene Mach 5 that will not print. In toolbox it is on line with sensors entry no Exit no. I can turn on an of paper feed sensor,entry and exit sensor. The Mark Sensor reads about 159 and with paper over it it reads about 14. I friend told me even though it is not used it have to have a reading of around 200. They say in the book that logic has to see the signal. If someone has a mach 5 could they let me know their reading in the scan sensor program. What the machine does is go through all the checks and goes online. As soon as a test print is sent you can hear a motor wine and machine stops. In toolbox it gives uncapping-clamshell open message. I have tested the clam shell switch and lift arm and they are fine. Service station seems to go through all of its routines OK. Also replaced the printhead with no change. No priming errors. I can feed a envelope when online by holding the PAPER button for a few seconds. Also all sensors have been cleaned very well. Just need a little help with the Mark Sensor reading or anything else on this machine. May someone knows of another forum that has some info. Thanks for any help.

Custom Search