PDA

View Full Version : C360 Indicates Cyan Drum Missing

Custom Search

MFPs R Now PCs
03-01-2018, 08:51 PM
We have a Konica Minolta C360 that indicates to Installation of Cyan Drum is Missing multiple times a week. We have inspected connections and "tooled" the contacts to ensure connection. Replaced the Drum and Re-Chipped the drum. It still asks for it and the customer has to reboot the machine to recover it multiple times a week. Any thoughts? Thank you.

copyman
03-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Have you tried swapping with another color drum from the machine? Like swap cyan with magenta. If it carries to new color than it is the chip on drum. If that is the case replace drum or just the chip.

EarthKmTech
03-02-2018, 01:51 AM
probably time to replace the harness from the drum contact to the prcb. It's probably broken internally.

JR2ALTA
03-02-2018, 03:44 AM
Not exactly the same, but I had a C280 giving intermittent "Drum Error K"

Below is the thread and my post from said thread.

black drum error (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/61201-black-drum-error.html)

I had this problem. And he's not crazy the machine will intermittenly say "drum error k"

Per koncia I replaced both the PRCB and the Front Rely Board (little board the dev units plug into)

It was covered under warranty so I didnt bother to find out which one was the real fix, because again it was intermittent and I didn't want another call back.

Custom Search