PDA

View Full Version : KM c6000l - IC306 v1 Issues

Custom Search

dolcepress
03-02-2018, 12:37 PM
We've been having a problem with a particular machine (C6000L) thats been in service for 6+ years now. The Fiery seemed to die all of a sudden (it will no longer process jobs) but everything else about the RIP seems fine - machine boots fine, fiery bar launches and shows status of machine and RIP. When you print a PCL job (font list or test page) the machine runs it fine but any PS job can't get past processing in the RIP.

When you send a job to the rip for print, it hits processing and dies immediately. The job is placed in printed with an error. Error reads: "PS Error Offending command Fiery XJdict"

I haven't been able to turn anything up about this but maybe its a corrupt driver? And so now I want to try a fresh install.

Unfortunately the Konica dealer they purchased the machine from kept the IC306 V1 install discs. I believe the machine needs to be wiped and reinstalled but I have not been able to get a copy of the installer.

Please any help, this is a main machine and has been down all week long!

Synthohol
03-02-2018, 02:34 PM
I have ver 1.1 system and user disks.
If you should feel generous to donate a few dollars to this site and become a supporter I will give you the links to my server when I get home.
Just an offer :)

Synthohol
03-02-2018, 10:45 PM
im home, links are ready.

jpablo_mza
08-23-2018, 05:07 AM
im home, links are ready.

Dear, I need version 2.0 of that fiery, do you have it? What value could I sell it to? Thank you very much

hottscennessey
02-04-2020, 08:42 PM
Bump. Did the drivers fix it?

We have a Ricoh Pro 5100 with an E22B Fiery that is doing exactly this. We reinstalled updated drivers and it didn't make a difference. Command workstation will hold the jobs but won't process a raster (or attempt to print). All PS jobs fail with a "Rip error".

Custom Search