PDA

View Full Version : C227 / C308 series Mac driver issue

Custom Search

copytechman
03-06-2018, 09:54 PM
Anyone seen where you install the latest Mac driver for these models on the latest Mac OS that the driver dialog doesn’t appear like normal, just a singular printer features tab that doesn’t quite work right? (As opposed to layout , output method , quality etc drop downs in Mac) . Thoughts?

I can get around it by printing via bonjour as opposed to ip but I prefer ip.

regards

a.

jasoon88
03-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Yes I noticed that too, use older driver and it seem to have the old screen however safari still shows printer feature. Account track does not pop up with new driver on mac

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Synthohol
03-06-2018, 10:22 PM
i just read if you install an older version first then the latest the popup box can be enabled.
if i remember where the KB article is ill post it.

copytechman
03-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Thanks that’d be awesome, which older version though? Input is appreciated!

Thanks kindly !

a.

Synthohol
03-07-2018, 04:43 AM
wait, are you looking for the same options as windows like preferences and stuff?
you need to enable the web interface via terminal
go to localhost:631/printers and select the printer and in the administrator drop-down choose default options.
is that what you meant?

copytechman
03-07-2018, 11:39 AM
wait, are you looking for the same options as windows like preferences and stuff?
you need to enable the web interface via terminal
go to localhost:631/printers and select the printer and in the administrator drop-down choose default options.
is that what you meant?

No, when you install the latest km c308 / c227 driver for Mac on the latest Mac os I have found that the Mac driver "properties" don't show properly, just printer features which isn't correct. That's if you install as an ip device. If installed as a bonjour device it looks proper. Don't know why this has started to occur it never did before and it's very annoying.

Regards.

A.

jasoon88
03-07-2018, 04:28 PM
This one worked for me. But not when your printing from safari. Everything else ok. Remember to close applications and relaunch then test printing.

Version 9.1.7

8/8/2017 78.56 MB

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Custom Search