PDA

View Full Version : C224/C224e Firmware & Movie Data

Custom Search

CopierShaman
03-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Can I get the firmware & movie data for the above 2 models from someone? Thanks.

Synthohol
03-08-2018, 11:10 PM
just an offer, donate some money to this site, become a contributor and ill send you the link to everything

jonbonse
08-18-2020, 06:14 PM
just an offer, donate some money to this site, become a contributor and ill send you the link to everything

Hi, I have the latest firmware for the C224e but not the non E model C224..... Could you help with a link?

Synthohol
08-18-2020, 10:33 PM
PM sent.
thanks for contributing!

Phil B.
08-18-2020, 10:37 PM
PM sent.
thanks for contributing!

Thanks brother...

you are a top notch tech IMHO

jonbonse
08-18-2020, 10:46 PM
PM sent.
thanks for contributing!

Thank you!

koopia
08-25-2020, 02:55 PM
Hello i have a problem with my c224e. I have movie data but if i install it, it goes 215000kb and stop Not good(Ng).
Firm what i have F000-G20-MJ-960 and movie file is a5c1an.tar
can someone help me please!

tulintron
08-25-2020, 03:12 PM
Hello i have a problem with my c224e. I have movie data but if i install it, it goes 215000kb and stop Not good(Ng).
can someone help me please!Can you report what your problem is?Why update your firmware?

Your version of Movie Data is correct and can work without it.

tsbservice
08-25-2020, 04:26 PM

Did you removed old Movie data before attempting new one? Also your HDD may start to fail, did you happen to format it before?

copier tech
08-25-2020, 05:34 PM

That movie file is correct for the C224e series (for function version 3 & later)

Try updating the main firmware then try again.

koopia
08-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Did you removed old Movie data before attempting new one? Also your HDD may start to fail, did you happen to format it before?
i haven't had movie data since the hdd is formated. i want to install it because then nothing will flash and the customer would be happy too, but some how its impossible.
one question more i had reset the password before when i install the new firmware either also then the service password must be again 9272 x4 the machine did not ask for a password.
i think firmware maybe not install correctly

koopia
08-26-2020, 09:16 AM
Can you report what your problem is?Why update your firmware?

Your version of Movie Data is correct and can work without it.
problem is i want install movie data. hdd is formatted and all data lost. its very annoying if its flashes and text say all the time no animation.

That movie file is correct for the C224e series (for function version 3 & later)

Try updating the main firmware then try again.

i put again firmware, but still same problem stuck and saying not good.

koopia
08-26-2020, 11:34 AM
problem is i want install movie data. hdd is formatted and all data lost. its very annoying if its flashes and text say all the time no animation.

i noticed that when the download is complete the ADF, MFP, SCANNER says (check sum) but the PRINTER just Download Completed? is that a problem? what does this check sum mean?

copier tech
08-26-2020, 02:49 PM

Check sum is normal so is completed.

What version firmware did you update to? & what function version is the machine set to?

tulintron
08-26-2020, 02:51 PM

i put again firmware, but still same problem stuck and saying not good.Movie Data in PM

copier tech
08-26-2020, 03:05 PM
Movie Data in PM

He has the movie a5c1an.tar file but its failing.

Send him the latest mass production firmware so if he updates that first, sets the function level to 7 he’ll then be able to install his animation movie file.

koopia
08-26-2020, 03:08 PM
Check sum is normal so is completed.

What version firmware did you update to? & what function version is the machine set to?

i changed them to function version 2-7 but didn't help.
What firmware version did im update, i dont know, where i see that and how i know what version movie data i have.

copier tech
08-26-2020, 03:13 PM
What firmware version did im update, i dont know, where i see that and how i know what version movie data i have.

Set to function version 7 & restart the machine.

Next try the movie file the previous poster sent to your PM.

If that fails update to the latest firmware & try again.

Phil B.
08-26-2020, 03:14 PM

do you not write down firmware versions... problems.. codes before you start messing with a machine? that's a rookie move.

you have busted in on a thread that's over two years old and the majority of the posts in the thread have been on your problem. Not sure who your trainer was but IMHO he failed terribly.

START TAKING NOTES!

posing a query to all that tried to help koopia... Do you guys write down FW versions... error codes... problems before starting work on a unit? on complex problems do you go to it with a SM/Parts manual? -=OR=- am I just an old school thinker?

koopia
08-26-2020, 03:43 PM
do you not write down firmware versions... problems.. codes before you start messing with a machine? that's a rookie move.

you have busted in on a thread that's over two years old and the majority of the posts in the thread have been on your problem. Not sure who your trainer was but IMHO he failed terribly.

START TAKING NOTES!

posing a query to all that tried to help koopia... Do you guys write down FW versions... error codes... problems before starting work on a unit? on complex problems do you go to it with a SM/Parts manual? -=OR=- am I just an old school thinker?
Yes im beginner, but im always check servise manual what error code means. I've uploaded firmware and movie data before, but this time it just doesn't work.
this is not my first time doing this. the copier was purchased and the previous owner reset the hdd and so there is no movi data on it. Peace

koopia
08-28-2020, 06:24 AM
Movie Data in PM
Thank you so much Tulintron, its worked. :) Thanks to everyone who helped.

All the best
koopia

cjvp56
02-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Can anyone please send me a link to the movie file download for a c224e? cjvanpetten63@gmail.com is my email.

Thanks,

CJ

copier tech
02-01-2021, 07:41 PM
Can anyone please send me a link to the movie file download for a c224e? cjvanpetten63@gmail.com is my email.

Thanks,

CJ

We can supply this should you still require it, drop us an email.

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

hph
02-25-2022, 02:48 AM

I want to get C224e movie Data.

copier tech
02-25-2022, 06:47 AM
I want to get C224e movie Data.

Happy to help. :cool:

Printer & Copier Firmware - www.printerfirmware.co.uk (http://www.PrinterFirmware.co.uk)

Custom Search