PDA

View Full Version : Hoping someone can help

Custom Search

exCSER
03-09-2018, 11:11 PM
Hi!

Does anyone have an old Minolta DI520 or 620 laying around that still has the HV PWB # 1155-6201-03 in it ? This machine is not supported by any vendor that I can find, and I'd really like to get it running. It recently had the fuser rebuilt and a new drum put in (those parts are still available), but now it looks like the power supply is bad. It's in a church that also has a daycare center for young kids, so as you can imagine they don't have a high budget. The machine was donated to them years ago and has been running relatively cost free for them until the fuser needed rollers and the drum needed changing. If you have the PWB, or can direct me to someone who might, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
Don

Iowatech
03-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Hi!

Does anyone have an old Minolta DI520 or 620 laying around that still has the HV PWB # 1155-6201-03 in it ? This machine is not supported by any vendor that I can find, and I'd really like to get it running. It recently had the fuser rebuilt and a new drum put in (those parts are still available), but now it looks like the power supply is bad. It's in a church that also has a daycare center for young kids, so as you can imagine they don't have a high budget. The machine was donated to them years ago and has been running relatively cost free for them until the fuser needed rollers and the drum needed changing. If you have the PWB, or can direct me to someone who might, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance,
Don

With all due respect, you might want to ask here (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/for-sale-trade-or-wanted/) too, if you haven't done so already.
I only worked on analog Konicas back in the day, so I'm not going to be a lot of help here.
Sorry about that.

exCSER
03-10-2018, 12:39 AM
Thanks. Now it's in 3 different places on Copytechnet.
Just to be clear, I'm not looking for a donation here-I am willing to purchase this part. It's just one of those Hard-To-Find situations.
Don

Custom Search