PDA

View Full Version : C353 Won't Print PDF

Custom Search

bgolpmp
03-14-2018, 05:19 AM
I have a Bizhub c353 that I am trying to get to print a PDF. The blue light will just blink for days and I have to unplug it to make it go away. The job never shows up on the screen on the printer as a job being printed. What I am trying to print is business cards. I have the PDF file and I duplicate it and when I go to print the file I click on multiple and make my print 2x5 so I have 10 cards per page but the printer wont print them. This is the only thing I have had an issue with printing. When I click on file then Document Properties the file size is 2.8megs. Is that for 1 card or all 10???? Right next to that it says "Number of Pages 10" so I would think that is for all of them? Do I need more ram????

ALso what is the hard drive for on these things????? Can I somehow send this page to the hard drive to print?????

Please help!!

allan
03-14-2018, 05:46 AM
Start with the print driver if its a PCL try PS and vise versa. Could be firmware.
Use something like cutePDF printer to recreate another printable PDF.
If that prints look at firmware.

This kind of machine and business cards gives me a twitch.

copier addict
03-14-2018, 01:15 PM
Is it having problems with all PDFs, or just the this one? If it is just this one I would try re-creating it and see what happens.
If it is all PDFs I would follow allan's instructions

mo0651
03-14-2018, 02:15 PM
Are you creating the cards on your desktop program, or using Avery online program? :cool:

bsm2
03-14-2018, 02:20 PM
What print driver?

bgolpmp
03-14-2018, 07:38 PM
I am using Adobe Acrobat X PRO and I have tried this exact same thing on 2 different computers both with the same end result. And I have no other problems printing pdf's before this. I should also tell you that this is a network printer. I am sure that I have the wrong drivers installed. There are features on the printer that I can't get to work. The printer has folding and staple on it. The only way I can get the printer to print a booklet and print it and staple in the middle is to scan all the pages into the machine and set up the printer directly. The print drivers I have installed on the computers are from the Konica Minolta website. The driver I have installed is "Konica Minolts C353 Series XPS"

Thanks for the help!!!!

Synthohol
03-14-2018, 08:00 PM
The xps driver is made from slug snot.
Please try a real driver like pcl or ps.
Try saving the pdf to a flash drive plug it in to the panel usb and print it there.
Just to eliminate the file or the PC.

Who uses xps drivers anyway?

bgolpmp
03-14-2018, 09:07 PM
The printer does not have any USB ports on it and I installed the Universal OS driver and am getting the same result. I am trying the PCL5 driver now.

Thanks and I will keep you posted

bgolpmp
03-14-2018, 10:26 PM
I just installed the PCL5 driver and that worked!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Custom Search